Oh no

Dani pov

Kol and I left "you really like bats" I said raising an eyebrow at him, he shrugs in response when my phone starts beeping off

"Hello" I answer

'Hello Love, seems my mother has turned Alaric into an original vampire with the one weapon that can kill another original and I need your help' Klaus says sounding pissed off

"I'll be there soon" I said and hung up, I shove my phone into my pocket "did you hear that?" I ask "yes, and you do know your not going" he says stopping me "why not?" I ask frowning "you'll get yourself killed" he says narrowing his eyes at me "if Klaus dies so do I, and I don't want to die" I said looking down "your not going to die, I won't let that happen" he says placing his hands on my shoulders.

"I'll be back, I promise" I said looking up to meet his gaze "you better be" he says caressing my cheek, my heart raced as he softly kissed me, we moves in sync as I tangled my fingers in his hair, we pull away and I kissed his cheek before I vamp sped to Mystic Falls.

********

I watch in horror as Alaric shoves a stake into Klaus's heart, Damon held Rebekah back as she cried "run" he yelled and she vamp sped away as Alaric tried to get her, Damon starts fighting him off as I vamp sped after Rebekah.

We went back to the Mikaelson Mansion "shouldn't you tell Kol" She says as I sat on the couch silently crying "I can't" I croak shakily wiping my eyes "Dani, you should be dead by now" She says confused, I blinked when the door slammed open, I shriek as guys started shooting at us and then darkness...