Finally

A/N the song has nothing to do with the story

~(Y/N) POV~
I ran towards the aeroplane just boarding, I was so relieved I made it just in time. I honestly can't believe the plane nearly left without me, thank Irene I left home when I did. But seriously I can't believe I was nearly missed the plane.

~one plane journey and a taxi ride later~

My knees wobbled as a stepped onto the front porch of Katelyn's house. It had been forever since I'd seen her. I wonder if she still thought of me has her little sis, after I'd left all those years ago (ten years) I know she loves me and all but, still I hadn't seen her in years maybe she wouldn't remember all the nice times we had. I really hope she does. I feel really bad cos I never kept in touch. That's something I'll regret for as long as I live. My thinking was interrupted by two hands slide down my back and grab my butt. My first thought was kill whoever has the nerve to even touch my butt accidentally not even talk about grabbing it deliberately. I balled my fists and punched a guy in his stomach. I noticed he had white hair with a green hoodie and black trousers and hightops. I kind of felt sorry for the poor guy he was whining in pain obviously badly hurt. "Who the hell are you and why did you touch!" I questioned. He chuckled with a slight sense of pain in his voice "Sorry I couldn't help it you have a very nice- I slapped him hard across the cheek "Don't even go the there!" I said "Sorry sorry," he whinsed. "Any ways i'm sorry for such a rude introduction. M'lady I'm Travis but you can call me sweet heart," Travis said flirtatiously. I rolled my eyes at him "And you can call me (Y/N) "(Y/N) what a pretty name to go with a pretty girl." He went on "thank you Travis. Well if you will excuse me I have to talk to Katelyn. " I said whilst knocking on the door. "Anything for you gorgeous" Travis winked at me.