Shopping

~Aph's POV~

Today me and Kawaii~chan had planned on going to the Mall, so we invited (Y/N) to come with us. And we got Zane to drive us there. Even though it took me a lot of cupcakes and limited edition my little horsies he finally agreed to take us. I really just wanted to buy more food for delicious meals with (Y/N).

~Zane's POV~

I was waiting outside of Aph's house for around an hour or so waiting for her and KC (btw that means Kawaii~chan.) I was on my phone playing Flappy bird when a girl with (Y/N) opened the door of my Rolls Royce. And sat in the passenger seat she then got her phone out and was playing (F/G)-fav game. Her (H/L) (H/C) shadowed her (E/C) eyes. She was wearing a white tank top and blue jeans with converses.

~time skip~

~Your POV~

Once we had finally got to the Mall Aph and KC began argueing on where we should go first. I just face-palmed and went of with Zane cos it seemed better than watching Aph and KC argue childishly. Zane's first stop was at the bakery to pick up a crap ton load of cupcakes. It makes you wonder how a guy can consume that much sugar and still be so sour. After that I followed Zane to (F/S)-fav shop. To buy ___________(what the shop sells)
When I had finally finished shopping I found Zane standing outside.

Zane: your finally done
Y/N: you didn't have to wait for me
Zane: ...
Y/N: thanks anyway
Zane: what should we do now?
Y/N: I dunno
Zane: how bout the arcade?
Y/N: fine with me
So me and Zane went to the arcade to play a few games. I went to play mario kart whilst Zane went to play pacman.

Soon after

~Zane's POV~

(Y/N)'s so cute I need to make a move before someone else takes her. No but what if she rejected you. Yeah how can she reject me she's nice she wouldn't hurt me, would she? Zane stop doubting your self. Just ask her to hang out. That's what normal people would do right!? Why am I feeling like this because of a stupid woman girl thing.

Zane: so (Y/N) wanna hang out later?

(Y/N): cool I got nothing better to do so sure
WHAT DO I SAY SHE SAID YES. REMAIN CALM ZANE REMAIN CALM.
Zane: awesome how bout I drop the girls then you come over to my place
Y/N: I'm down

She said with her eyes still down, beating her game. She actually said yes!

~Your POV~

Zane is kind of weird Katelyn warned me how he be like an edge lord x  1,000,000 so I'm kinda of surprised when she started asking me to hang out with him cuz I was expecting some sort of evil gangster rebellious punk kinda of dude. So I was totally shocked when invited me to the arcade.

A/N: I wanna know who you end up with so please vote

Your choices on your future boyfriend are

Laurence

Zane

Travis

Aaron

Garroth

Gene

Dante

Your choice your future best friend are

Laurence

Zane

Travis

Aaron

Garroth

Gene

Dante

If I missed anyone plz tell me bai