camping trip pt. 3

I woke next to Mckayla. The sun was out. She was texting someone. I checked my phone time and it read 7:03. I sighed knowing it would be impossible trying to go back to sleep. Instead I just got up tiptoeing trying not to wake up Mckayla I got up looking for Zane and Garroth since I hadn't spent time with them all the time we'd been camping.

~time skip~

I busted through the Garroth and Zane's tent door

Y: WAKE UP SLEEPING BEAUTIES!!!

Garroth: m-my door

Y: payback, do you know how many doors I've had to pay for because of you?...that's right over 50 in the past 3 months

Garroth sighed and got up whilst Zane layed there ignoring my presence. I reached out to get a firm grip on his ear.

I twisted it and yanked on it making his pale skin turn a hot red.

Zane: OUCH!!! Y/N WHAT WAS THAT FOR, THAT REALLY HURT Y'KNOW

Y: oh sorry I thought you didn't wake up

Zane: I did but I wanted to sleep some more

Y: tough luck

Zane and Garroth sighed and we they got up. That followed my lead into the forest to another lake where I had already set up a blanket, snacks and fishing equipment.

I sat on the blanket and passed the rods around. Zane and garroth gave me questioning looks but smiled. Garroth and I cast out our rods whilst Zane stared at the ground. I reeled in my bait and walked over to Zane I sat behind him snaking my legs around his waist. His head jerked up and he turned round. I have him an innocent look. His face turned beet red. Ignored him and gently caressed his hands (like a mother does when teaching to write.) His ears were super red, I guided them teaching him the proper way to use a fishing rod.

~time skip~

Y: hey, I'll be back in a bit I just wanna think about some stuff.

K

They said in union.

I dropped my rod and got up going to my thinking spot.

C= conscience

Y: Should I stop hiding secrets
C: yes you should

Y:Should I just be honest
C: would make sense

Y: what if they don't accept me what if they hate werewolves
C: guy won't know till you come clean

~time skip~ (you think like this for 30 minutes)

Y: What...What if they-
C: Hey Y/N M/N L/N stop ignoring me for Irene's same stop it you know all the boys are head over heels for you.

Y: they...they are?!
C: yes you dense potato they love you do stop doubting yourself, and any way if they stop loving you because of you then they are really really stupid and unworthy of your love.

Y: your right, I can't let them keep me lying to myself
C: when am I ever wrong?

Y: in fifth grade when you made me put d when it was 6 C's in a row.
C: you can't blame me how was I supposed to know it 6 C's in a row that's just plain dumb.

C: anyways you should get back to the lake and come clean.
Y:k

I walk through the trees retracing my steps.

C: they must've left since you pretty much ignored them when they called for name for ten minutes.
Y: oops

C: *face palms*
Anyway they should be back at camp.
Y: okay thx

~time skip~

I bush the final branch out of my way and run to the campfire where everyone was chatting and eating under the sunset.

Y: HEY I'VE FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE. IM COMING OUT!!!

Everyone: ... O_O ...

Garroth's face start's to turn red and he stomps off into the forest

Y: I'M A WEREWOLF OK! I'm sorry ok.

The boys let out sighs of relief

Y: I know I should've told you so that's why I was thinking I need a new chance, no secrets no lies just the truth ok. Starting with the fact that I've always been sad that I wouldn't be accepted for me and it didn't help when my dad dropped me off at a lab to be tested on and restored to a full human. So... So that's why I never said anything. I'm sorry you probably hate me now but it's fine

I let my ears and tail show and everyone started clapping and crying.

Aaron walked up to me and lifted up my chin so my eyes met his he gently patted down my ears with his let hand and wiped away a tear with his right hand. We smiled at me. And whispered in my ear.

Aaron: none of us could ever hate you your a big part of our lives Y/N don't you ever forget that. Now go find Garroth he seems upset.

I nodded and traced down Garroth's scent. My nose led me to the same spot I had hidden the first time I came here when everyone has laughed at me back when I was little.

Y: hey Garroth

Garroth: hmph

He looked down avoiding eye contact.
Every time our faces faced the same direction he would turn his head like an angry baby being forced to try vegetables for the first time.

Until I got fed up and held his face still and kissed him. He immediately kisses back

Y: so care to me why you're acting like a baby.

Garroth: because your not into guys.

Y: no silly it's just that that I came clean

I explained everything to him which made him laugh at his dumbness.

Garroth hugged me and held hand while we walked back to the campsite

A/N: so hi I'm not dead I'm going through writer's block so pls continue voting it helps me keep motivated knowing people enjoy my stuff.

~ Author~Sama out 💜