Mckayla

A/N: This is 2 weeks after the camping trip.Im ADDICTED TO DDLC (DOKI DOKI LITERATURE CLUB) the song has nothing to do with the chapter.Mckayla needs some love so this chapter's for her

~Mckayla's POV~

I woke up knowing (Y/N)'s birthday was in three days it was only 7 but I was ready to leave knowing she wakes up around 11am-1pm.

(That's my average wake up time on the weekends. I usually sleep at 2 or 3am ok stop judging)

I had notified everyone of my plan: meet at my house at 8 (I'm making breakfast) to discuss the suprise party.

~Time skip~

Everyone had arrived at my house and were either in my basement or the living room.

I had my chef make some pancakes decorated with a selection of berries nuts and a lot of maple syrup

I went down to the basement wearing a maid outfit.(Cuz of her backstory)
I placed the tray on the bar top I took two plates off the tray and passed them to Garroth, Zane I made my second trip then passed another two to Laurence and Dante and lastly Aaron and Travis I caught Travis starring at my butt on my trip to the tray and just smirked blowing him a kiss which made him quickly turn his head blushing knowing he'd been caught. I walked up to and gave aph KC and Katey (she calls Katelyn Katey cuz of her backstory) the last of the pancakes leaving the final plate with the most pancakes for myself.

~time skip~

Once we'd all finished breakfast
We went into top secret birthday planning mode.

Katelyn: so guys this party must be top secret because Y/N's never had a party before.

The room went quiet. I guess everyone was surprised that she'd never had a birthday party. I did my best break that awkward moment of silence.

Mckayla: So I was thinking for her birthday it could be fairy tail themed since (Y/N) loves fairy tail.

Aph: good idea we could all dress up as characters s-

Travis: I call dibs on the best looking guy

Katelyn: no it's the cosplay we find online

Travis: I know you'll pick a good one for me babe~

Katelyn punched Travis for being annoying and hitting on 2 girls at once

Laurence: so shouldn't we watch a couple episode of fairy tail to understand the characters.

KC: was waiting for you to say that!

Katelyn: it isn't necessary but if you want to be the victim of aph and KC's sc-

Aph: don't tell them that it spoils their first reaction.

Dante: never mind we're good

KC to late

KC does her evil laugh.

~Time skip~

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SKIP TO THE Third BIT OF BOLD WRITING!

KC and Aph scream as jellal leans in to kiss erza as there lips are millimetres apart jellal pushes away yelling I HAVE A FIONCE

~time skip~

Natsu bursts into the arena challenging the winner of the grand magic games everyone cheers (I fan girl cuz he looks hot af) Lucy starts crying as her clothes burn off and her, natsu and happy catch up.

~Time skip~ last episode (fairy tail zero ep 13)

KC , Aph and I start crying as Natsu jumps through the window with Lucy in his arms telling her they'll rebuild the fairy tail guild.

You can continue reading now

Mckayla: so Garroth is Sting and Zane is Rouge.

KC: I thing Dante~kun should be Jellal and Katelyn~Sama Juvia

Aph: and Aaron can be Gray

Aph said quickly blushing

Katelyn: oooh does Aphmau have a crush?!

Aph: n-no!

KC: Kawaii~chan ships it

Aph: anyway let's get this back to the party

KC: Kawaii~chan can be erza

Travis: yeah I wanna know who's my character

KC: Travis~kun is Gajeel

Travis: sweet

Aph: Laurence can be... Natsu?

Mckayla: yeah that's cool

Mckayla: I'll be Lucy

Aph: And be Levy

Mckayla: cool I'll order the cosplays now presents!