Acquaintances

Warning- puns up a head you have been warned if you cringe its your fault you have been warned.Play the song I know to you want to. Btw it's not relevant to the story. It's Socio Path

*next day*

~Aidan's POV~

Ugggghhhhhhh (Y/N) is so damn lucky I'm with her for a week, cos if not Travis would have had his hands all over her. He's such a perv. How can (Y/N) a guy like that's friend. I wonder why (Y/N) didn't slap him or anything I know she can and usually does. But why not with Travis. Why would (Y/N) even go to his house off he would be like that.

~Your POV~

I woke up early this morning. I didn't get up though I just stayed there not moving like corpse with my eyes wide open. I was lost in thought.

~3 hours ago~

I woke at 8am today I didn't get up I just began to question things.

Why am I like this. Why do I feel all fluttery and bubbly. Why do never do anything when guys sexually assault me. Why did I just sit there when Travis grabbed my breasts and while Gene unclipped my bra. What's wrong with me I used to be so tough. I hate emotions it makes me feel weak. From now on that's never happening again.

~Present~

I really need to ask Katelyn what these feelings are. Anywho it's time to get up and have breakfast.

~time skip~

"Katelyn can we talk?!" I shouted from the dining table. I was sitting waiting for a response when the doorbell rang. "Coming!" I yelled standing up. I opened the door to see Aaron. "Hey, I noticed that we hadn't really been acquainted so came over". I hope I'm not interrupting anything" he said looking over my head being the short girl I am.

When we got settled we were chatting away about all sorts of stuff.

~time skip~

Y: Aaron can I ask you a question

Aaron: uhh sure

Y: why couldn't the bicycle stands up on its own

Aaron: dunno why

Y: Coz it was two tired

Aaron was silent at this and then growled at this realising you made an awful pun. You just giggled at his response.

Y: I got another one

Aaron: no I'm to angry right now

Y: Are you ok, wanna taco 'bout it?

Aaron stood up from the couch and advanced on to the door

Aaron: I'm done I've had enough of this torture

Y: Uhhh .... That that's just....

Aaron: no more?

He immediately slouched back on the couch laughing that I had no more dreadful puns left. 😢

We resumed conversation.

~time skip~