God Is Continent Through The Mood Swings

God is continent through the mood swings.

I live with bipolar type one so I am always having ever changing mood swings. With any mental illness you are probably going to have mood swing and THAT IS OKAY. Mood swings are normal. You are not "crazy" if you struggle with mood swings. That is just a normal part of mental illness. I know they suck but YOU CAN DO THIS. I know that the thoughts are strong but God's word is stronger.

Throughout the Bible you can find that God is always continent. He is faithful and never changing.

"He was faithful to the one who appointed him, just as Moses was faithful in all God's house." 

Your moods may change from one minute to the next but God NEVER changes.

"God, who is enthroned from of old, who does not change— he will hear them and humble them, because they have no fear of God."

I know the struggle of mood swings is real with mental illness. But we as Christian have to remind that God is always good even when we feel like he isn't.

Verses:

"Sing the praises of the Lord, you his faithful people; praise his holy name." Psalm 30:4

"Into your hands I commit my spirit; deliver me, Lord, my faithful God." Psalm 31:5

"The works of his hands are faithful and just; all his precepts are trustworthy." Psalm 111:7

Reminder:

No matter what your mind tells you, remember: God is always good, faithful, and never changing.

Prayer:

Dear God:

Help me remember today that no matter my mood swings, help me to remember that you are good, never changing, and faithful. I thank you for today. In Jesus's name, Amen

***

I hope you enjoyed! I love you so much!

-xoxo Renae :)