The Future

The Future.

Maybe right now, you are really stressing and worrying about the future. Maybe you don't know how you are going to pay your bills, you don't know what your major is in college, or maybe you just feel so confused and don't know what to do anymore. God is here to grab your hand and face the future with Him by your side.

Lately I know I have felt stressed and worried about the future. For the past eight months I have been in horrible physical pain from my fibromyalgia. I have since so many pain doctors and tried so many things to get out of pain. I am still in pain. I don't know what the future holds for me but I do know that God will always be by my side. He is by your side too.

You don't have to go through this alone. God wants to help you. He wants to be close to you. He doesn't want you worrying and stressing about the future. He wants you enjoying and celebrating the present. He wants to grab your face and walk through life with Him by your side. He wants to help you, guide you, heal you, help you, encourage you, forgive you, and comfort you.

The future can be scary to think about, but we don't have to face the future alone. God is here and He wants to help us through it. We can face the future because we have God and with God we can do anything!

Verses:

"I have set the Lord always before me. Because, he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken." Psalm 16:8

"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, 'Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.'" Hebrews 13:5

"For nothing is impossible with God." Luke 1:37

"'You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you.' declares the Lord." Jeremiah 29:13-14

Prayer:

Dear God,

I pray you help me relax, not to worry about the future, but instead trust in you. I thank you for al my many blessings. I pray I just grow closer to you more and more everyday. I thank you for your son. I praise you because you are a good father. I thank you.

In Jesus's name,

Amen.

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you are having a wonderful day. If you have any prayer requests, feel free to message me or comment. I am here for you and to pray for you!❤️

I love you so much. I thank you for reading❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️