You Were Not Created To Suffer

You were not created to suffer.

I know that sometimes, living life with mental illness, you can feel like God created you to suffer. But that is SOO not true. God DID NOT create you to suffer. God created you with an AMAZING PURPOSE!

When God created us, He didn't create us on accident. He didn't create us to suffer. He created us with a unique purpose. That ONLY we can fulfill. NO ONE ELSE can fulfill our purpose. Because God designed it ONLY FOR YOU and YOU ALONE. Doesn't that make you feel special? Knowing that you have a purpose, giving by God, that ONLY YOU can fulfill. I think it's pretty awesome!  

Sometimes when your mental illness is acting up and all you can see is suffering. It's hard to believe that there is hope. Believe me, I have been there.

But don't give up! Keep going! Because there is hope! This is light at the end of the tunnel. God has an amazing and unique purpose. So please, live to see it! Because you were not created to suffered. You were created with an AMAZING purpose, so keep going, so you can see it :)

Verses:

"'I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all of your heart.'" Jeremiah 29:11-13

"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light."‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭2:19

"So how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are!" 1 John 3:1

Prayer:

Dear God,

Help me to remember that I am not created to suffered. But that I am created by you with an amazing purpose. Help me to always keep going and to never give give up.

I thank you Lord for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen.

***

Hey guys! I am so sorry I haven't posted on here in a while. I hope you aren't to upset at me and I hope you enjoyed this! I love you :)

-xoxo Renae :)