Dark Days

Dark days.

When you live with mental illness, you are going to have some dark days. Some days when you just wanted to give up. Some days when you are just done with life.

The important thing is when you have those days, to not give up, to push throw, and to keep going no matter what.

I have just been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. So I am in a lot of pain, all the time. Which makes me very depressed. I have been having a lot of dark days. I haven't been doing much around the house. But I have to learn to push through my pain, to keep going, and never give up.

Dark days are horrible. But it's important we remember that the dark days won't last forever. Everything is temporary and so are the dark days. We need to push through the dark days to make it to the good days. We have to remember that even on our darkest day, God is with us. He has never left us. He is always, right there, beside us. He is holding our hand and encouraging us: "Keep going. You can do this. I am here. I love you. I am with you."

So let's keep going even on our darkest days! We can do this! I believe in you and God believes in you!

Verses:

"I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

"Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you." Psalm 25:4-5

"O Israel, hope in the Lord; for with the Lord there is unfailing love. His redemption overflows." Psalm 130:7

Prayer:

Dear God,

Help me keep going even on my dark days. Help me to always stay close to you, no matter what. Please wrap your arms around me. Let me be closer to you than ever before. I know that with you by my side, I can do anything!

I thank you for all many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you for reading! I love so much❤️

-xoxo Renae❤️