Fear

Fear.

Lately I have been reading Sadie Robertson's new book: "Live Fearless." It is AMAZING, you should totally read it. So today I wanted to write about fear.

Are you struggling with fear?

Maybe you are afraid you are going to fail that test. You are scared to take that new job. Or maybe you are afraid to follow your dreams.

No matter what you are dealing with, God is ready to help you fight your battle with fear.

The thing about fear is: you just have to do it afraid.

Story time:

I was in public school till I was in tenth grade, then I was home schooled. I loved being home schooled, it was so much fun. After I graduated high school, I knew I was about to do the thing that scared me the most: GO TO COLLEGE.

I was SO scared! I REALLY didn't want to go. But thanks to my parents (thank you mom :)) I decided to go to college.

Now I am in my first semester of college and guess what? I LOVE IT! I am not scared anymore! After my first day, I fell in love with college.

I had to do the thing I was most afraid of to get over my fear. I did it afraid.

Was the first day of college, probably the scariest thing I have done? Yes. But did I do it? Yes.

So no matter what you are afraid of, the best thing to do to stop being afraid, is to do the thing you are afraid of doing. Because guess what? God is going to be by your side, the whole time. On my way to college that first day, I was playing Christian music, praying, and singing my heart out.

You need to face your fears. Why? Because you have God on your side and with God on your side, you can do ANYTHING!

I challenge you today to face your fears. Find one thing you are afraid of and do it TODAY. Not tomorrow, TODAY!

I know you can do it. God believes in you and I believe in you. Let's face our fears with God on our side!

Verses:

"Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you." Deuteronomy 31:8

"Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me." Psalm 23:4

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am afraid but I am facing my fears and doing it anyways. I pray you come close to me, be by my side the whole time. Grab my hand and never let me go!
I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! I hope you have a wonderful day. Love you❤️

-xoxo Renae❤️