Courage

Courage.

Maybe right now, you are facing some giants. Maybe you are battling with some scary and tough circumstances. Or maybe you need to face some of your fears. No matter what you are facing: God is here to grab your hand, give the strength, and courage to face the battle you are facing.

Right now I am know I am facing some giants. The giants I am facing are: fibromyalgia, depression, and suicidal thoughts. Due to my fibromyalgia being so bad it has caused me to be depressed and suicidal. So right now, I need to courage to keep going, not give up, even when I feel hopeless, to carry on. I know that God will give me the strength and courage to keep going. God will give you the strength and courage to fight your battles and face your giants.

I don't what giants you are facing or what battles you are fighting but I do know this: God is going to be here for you, every step of the way. He is going to grab your hand, help you face those giants, and help you fight those battles. You are not alone. You don't have to go through this alone. God is here to help you.

I know it's scary to fight those battles and face those giants but God will give you the strength and courage to do just that. All you have to do is pray for strength and courage. God would love to give you His strength and courage. But you also have to put in the work. You have to face those giants and fight those battles. But remember you are not doing it alone, you have God with you. With God with you, you can do anything!

So let's fight those battles and face those giants because we have God's strength and courage to do anything!

Verses:

"And that about wraps it up. God is strong, and he wants you strong. So take everything the Master has set out for you, well-made weapons of the best materials. And put them to use so you will be able to stand up to everything the Devil throws your way. This is no afternoon athletic contest that we'll walk away from and forget about in a couple of hours. This is for keeps, a life-or-death fight to the finish against the Devil and all his angels." Ephesians 6:10

"Be strong. Take courage. Don't be intimidated. Don't give them a second thought because God, your God, is striding ahead of you. He's right there with you. He won't let you down; he won't leave you." Deuteronomy 31:6

"He continued, "Go home and prepare a feast, holiday food and drink; and share it with those who don't have anything: This day is holy to God. Don't feel bad. The joy of God is your strength!" Nehemiah 8:10

Prayer:

Dear God,

I pray you give me the strength and courage to fight my battles and face my giants. I pray you grab my hand and help me through this. Help me be closer to you than I have ever because with you God, I know I can have courage and strength to face anything!

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

****

Hey beautiful! I hope you are doing well!❤️

Will you guys please keep my family in your prayer? I am struggling with fibromyalgia and suicidal thoughts, my Mom is struggling with complex migraines, my Dad and sister have their own set of problems.

If you have any prayer requests or just need someone to talk to, you can always private message me. I am here for you.❤️

Thank you so much for reading. I love you so much!❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️