Guidance

Guidance.

Maybe right now, you are feeling pretty lost. Maybe you have got to a point in your life where you just don't know what to do and where to go. Maybe you don't know what to major in college or what job to get. The good news is God is here to give you guidance and show you where to go.

Lately I know I have been feeling pretty lost. As you all know I am a writing major in college. The question is I have no clue what to do with my degree when I graduate. Right now I am just a freshman so I have some time before I graduate but it's still something I have to keep in mind. I have thought about majoring in music as well and becoming a teacher. I love writing and music but neither of those careers have solid jobs. To be honest, I don't know what I am going to do but I know that God will guide me through the path whenever I need to go.

No matter where you are in life, if you are in high school, college, or trying to find a job. God is here to give you the guidance and direction you need. You just need to talk to Him. Honestly the reason I probably still don't know yet what to do with my career is I haven't spent time praying and talking to God about it. In order to get guidance we need to spend time with God: talk with Him and read our Bibles which can be difficult during the holidays but it is so worth it to spend time with God. Even though I haven't been spending much time with God I know God is waiting for me to come back to Him.

God is waiting for you to! He waiting with His loving, comforting, guiding, forgiving, caring, and understanding arms open to you. He is just waiting for YOU. So go to Him and talk about what is going on in your life. He is there to listen. He would love to be there for you, give you everything you need, and be close with Him. He is just waiting on you to make the first step.

So let's run into God's arms today and spend time with God!

Verses:

"God is our God forever and ever, and he will guide us until we die." Psalm 48:14

"With your unfailing love you lead the people you have redeemed. In your might, you guide them to your sacred home." Exodus 15:13

"Jesus spoke to the people once more and said: 'I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life." John 8:12

Prayer:

Dear God,

I pray that as I spend time with you in prayer and reading my Bible, that I grow closer to you and that you give me some guidance. I need some guidance and direction for my life God and I know you are the one I need it from. I trust you God that you will give me guidance and led me wherever I need to go. I pray you grab my hand and I walk through life with you by my side.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

****

Hey beautiful! I finally updated! I know it's been a while but finally I am on Christmas break so you should be seeing some more updates through the next couple of weeks! I hope you have an amazing day. Thank you so much for reading! I love you so much!❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️