Addiction

Addiction.

Maybe right now, you are struggling with an addiction. Maybe it's porn or alcohol. Maybe it's an social media addiction or constantly wanting approval. Whatever your addiction is: with God's help, you can overcome it and be free!

How do you overcome addiction?

You pray for strength to stop your addiction. You pray to be set free from this addiction. You pray for the will power to overcome this addiction. God is stronger than your addiction. And the power of prayer works in amazing ways!

Story time:

I am addicted to food. I am very overweight because I over eat. When I get stressed or depressed, I eat TONS of sweets. Lately I have been depressed and stressed so I have ate my feelings. It's addiction that needs to stop. But I can't do it on my own. I need God's help. With God's help, I know I can overcome this.

You CAN and WILL overcome this addiction. I believe in you. God believes in you! Grab God's hand and walk through life with Him by your side. He CAN and WILL give you strength to overcome this addiction. He CAN and WILL set you free from this. You can do this because God is stronger, bigger, and mightier than addiction.

Let's go overcome addiction with God on our side!❤️

***

Verses:

"He sent out his word and healed them, snatching them from the door of death. Let them praise the Lord for his great love and for the wonderful things he has done for them." Psalm 107:20-21

"If the Son sets you free, you are truly free." John 8:36

"Because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death." Romans 8:2

Prayer:

Dear God,

I need you to give me your strength so I can overcome this addiction. Grab my hand and help me fight this addiction with you by my side. I can't do this without you God. I need you. Help me be set free from this addiction. Help me stop this addiction. Because with you on my side, I know I can do anything!

I thank you Lord for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this!❤️

I love you so much❤️

-xoxo Renae❤️