Keep Going

Keep Going

Maybe right now, you are really struggling. Maybe you are struggling with mental illness. You fake smile at everyone, cry at lot, and just don't know how to face the next day. I am here today to tell you: KEEP GOING! You can do this! I believe in you! God is here for you. He wants to grab your hand and walk through life with Him by your side.

Living with any mental illness or any illness is exhausting. Sometimes it makes you want to end it all and give up. But that is the Devil talking. God want YOU to keep going. God believes in you and knows you can do this. Yes it's hard but you are worth it. You matter. You are important. YOU CAN DO THIS!

I know over the past seven years I have fought with depression, bipolar, and anxiety. It's been really rough. I have been in mental hospitals and had ECT treatments. It's been a rough fight. I have struggled but once I got better: I shined! You can shine to! It DOES get better!

I was depressed for years but I finally got better. You can get better to! No matter what circumstances you are in, you can do this!

God is by your side. He has never left you. He wants you to grab His hand and walk through life with Him by your side. God is here to love you, comfort you, encourage you, heal you, and always be there for you. God loves you and He wants you to live! He never promised us and easy life but He promised to always be there for us.

Remember: Keep going.

God loves you.

He believes in you.

He is here for you.

So just run into His open and loving arms!

Let's keep going!!

❤️❤️❤️

Verses:

"In God, whose word I praise— in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭56:4‬ ‭

"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still." Exodus‬ ‭14:14‬ ‭

"I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back." Philippians‬ ‭3:12-14‬ ‭

"I look up to the mountains; does my strength come from mountains? No, my strength comes from GOD, who made heaven, and earth, and mountains.
He won't let you stumble, your Guardian God won't fall asleep. Not on your life! Israel's Guardian will never doze or sleep." Psalm‬ ‭121:1-4‬ ‭

Prayer:

Dear God,

Please help me to keep going. When I think of giving up, remind me of the wonderful plan you have for me. I pray that you come into my heart and be close to me. Help me walk through life with you by my side. Because with you by my side, I know I can keep going, and I can do anything! I thank you for helping me, for being close to me, for all my many blessings, and for your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen.

***
Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading and I love you so much❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️