Spiritual Warfare

Spiritual Warfare.

Maybe right now, you are at war with Devil. Maybe you are in for the fight of your life. Maybe Satan is hitting you where it hurts. Whether it's mentally, physically, or spiritually. I am here to tell you that we are at war with the Devil, a spiritual war. We have to fight for our faith in God. So let's grab God's hand and show the Devil who's boss!

Right now I know Satan is hitting me hard. He's hitting me where it hurts: with my depression and my fibromyalgia. He is making me hurt like I have never hurt before. He wants me to stop writing devotions. He knows that these devotions are building the kingdom of God. The Devil wants to do everything in his power to make me stop writing devotions. But what the Devil didn't count on was the more I am in pain, the more I sit on the couch and write my devotions. Listen here Devil, you have no hold on me and you can't stop me! I have God on my side and with God on my side, I can do anything!

I know right now, in our day and age, we are at war. The government is a mess, social media is taking over, and the Devil is running all over us. But no longer! We can fight the Devil and the best way to stop the Devil is to pray.

You don't have to let the Devil run all over you any longer! Right now, we are at spiritual war so the best way to fight back is with spiritual weapons. The biggest and baddest weapon is prayer: serious, specific, strategic, and fervent prayer. Make you a prayer journal and write down your prayers everyday. Pray that the Devil will have no hold on you, that you would grab God's hand, and fight the Devil. We can and will win this war but we have to fight it with God and with fervent prayer.

So let's grab God's hand and fight the Devil with fervent prayer!

Verses:

"Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life." Philippians 4:6

"Here's what I want you to do: Find a quiet, secluded place so you won't be tempted to role-play before God. Just be there as simply and honestly as you can manage. The focus will shift from you to God, and you will begin to sense his grace." Matthew 6:6

"Since prayer is at the bottom of all this, what I want mostly is for men to pray—not shaking angry fists at enemies but raising holy hands to God. And I want women to get in there with the men in humility before God, not primping before a mirror or chasing the latest fashions but doing something beautiful for God and becoming beautiful doing it." 1 Timothy 2: 8-10

Prayer:

Dear God,

Help me fight this spiritual warfare with a spiritual weapon: prayer. Help me pray serious, specific, strategic, and fervent prayer. Please grab my hand and become closer to me than ever before. With you by my side God, I know I can fight and win this war!

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading! I love you so much❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️