Chaos

Chaos.

Maybe you are like me and you feel like your life is a mess. That everything is out of control. You feel so overwhelmed and that your life is full of chaos. That's how I have been feeling lately.

Last week my sister had to go to the mental hospital because she is so depressed and suicidal. It's been really hard at home without her. But she is coming home today, thankfully.

Even in the mist of chaos, you can still feel at peace because you have God who is peace.

No matter what you are going through, you can still have peace because God freely gives us peace. All you have to do is pray to Him and ask for it. God loves to give us His strength, peace, love, and so much more.

Just run into God's loving, comfort, and helping arms. He just want to be near you. He wants to have a close relationship with you. All you have to do, is come to Him. He is there waiting for you.

Just remember that the chaos you feel right now, don't last long. Just like how Spring turn to Fall. So will bad times turns to good times. Just be patience and have faith in God. He can bring goodness out of a horrible circumstance. Just relax and trust in the King of Kings who is waiting to give you peace out of chaos.

***

Verses:

"Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life." Philippians 4:6

"God makes his people strong. God gives his people peace." Psalm 29:11

"May the Master of Peace himself give you the gift of getting along with each other at all times, in all ways. May the Master be truly among you!" 2 Thessalonians 3:16

***

Prayer:

Dear God,

Right now, my life is in chaos. I feel so overwhelmed and don't know what to do. But I come to you, the Prince of Peace. I ask for your strength, peace, and love. I pray that we have a close relationship. That I grow closer to you more and more everyday.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! I love you so much and thank you for reading! I don't know what I do without your love and support. You are the best!!!❤️

-xoxo Renae❤️