Burnout

Burnout.

Do you feel exhausted? Barely making it through each day? Tired, worn out, and just unhappy?

If you are feeling ANY of those things, you have come to the right place, and that place is: at the feet of Jesus. Jesus can give rest to the weary. He can give strength to the weak. Jesus is here to help you.

I have had a horrible weekend: my parents and sister have been fighting, and I have been in a lot of pain. It's been rough and I feel burned out. But I know I am at the right place because I need strength that only God can give. God LOVES to give His children things. God is a good God and He is here to help you.

No matter what your circumstances are: you can find hope, peace, rest, and love in Jesus. How? Just simply pray for it. Talk to God. He wants to be there for you. He knows your pain and struggles. He wants to love, comfort, heal, and help you. All you have to do is go to Him and He will wrap His arms around you.

Heaven rejoices when one of God's children (aka YOU) comes to Jesus. So come home to Jesus! He will give you what you need. He loves you and is here for you.

If you feel burned out? That's okay, because we are running into the arms of Jesus!

Verses:

"It is useless for you to work so hard from early morning until late at night, anxiously working for food to eat; for God gives rest to his loved ones." Psalm 127:2

"Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty." Psalm 91:1

"God says, 'I have given rest to the weary.'" Jeremiah 31:25

Prayer:

Dear God,

I feel burned out. Please God, give me your strength, peace, rest, hope, joy, and love. I know that you love to give your children grace and I believe you will give me all that I need. You are so good to me God.

I thank you for Your Son and all my many blessings.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen.

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading! I love you so much❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️