Grace

Grace.

Maybe right now, you feel so ashamed. Maybe you made a big mistake and now you want to hide from God. You feel He hates you and doesn't want you anymore. That is a lie from the Devil! God loves you and He wants to give you His grace.

I know that I am totally not perfect. I have made so many mistakes. But the biggest mistake I made that I still regret to this day is when I was depressed and suicidal, I had sex before marriage. It was to a guy I didn't even love and felt so ashamed for the longest time. I cried out to God, ask for forgiveness, and God just wrapped me in His loving arms.

No matter what you have done: God still loves you. He wants you to run into His loving arms. He wants to wrap in His love, peace, rest, grace, healing, comfort, forgiveness, and guidance.

You don't have to feel ashamed or hide from God. God wants you to come home to Him. He loves you more than you can ever imagine. He just wants to grab your hand and walk through life with Him by your side.

He wants to give His grace upon grace upon grace. His grace is never ending and His love is unfailing! All you have to do is go to Him. Because no matter who you are or what you have done: God wants YOU and He loves YOU!

So go to God and ask for His forgiveness and grace. He will gladly open His arms and surround you with His grace upon grace!

Verses:

"God is all mercy and grace— not quick to anger, is rich in love." Psalm 145:8

"God is good to one and all; everything he does is suffused with grace." Psalm 145:9

"The amazing grace of the Master, Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit, be with all of you." 2 Corinthians 13:14

"Let grace, mercy, and peace be with us in truth and love from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, Son of the Father!" 2 John 1:3

Prayer:

Dear God,

I know I have messed up. I am so sorry God. I pray you forgive me. I pray you surround me with your grace and forgiveness. I know that you love me and you are so good to me. I pray you grab my hand and have us walk through life with you by my side. I want us to be closer than ever before.

I thank you for Your Son and all my many blessings.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you are having a wonderful day! Thank you so much for reading. I love you so much!❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️