Fear

Fear.

Maybe right now, you are struggling with fear. Maybe you are scared about finishing all the work you need to do at your job, your home, or at school. No matter what you are going through: God is here to help you with your fear.

I am know right now, I am struggling with fear. I had an MRI today to see if I have stones in my bile duct (part of your stomach) because when I had my scope last week the doctors didn't find any ulcers (YAY!) but they think I am having pain due to stones. So if I do have stones I will have to have surgery and that's scary. I also really struggling with my pain with fibromyalgia and I thinking of getting nerve blocks. I just have a lot going on and it's scary. But I know that I am not going through this alone. God is here right beside me like He is for you.

My Mom always tells me the best thing to do with fear is to: "to it afraid. Even though you are scared, do it anyways. Do it afraid." You don't have to pretend you are not scared. Be real with God and how you are feeling. But the best thing to do with fear is to just do it anyways.

I know you are scared but God is here to hold your hand. He is going to help you through it. Just relax and trust in Him. No matter what you are struggling with, you don't have to do it alone. Talk with God about how you are feeling. He is here to listen and be there for you. I know struggling with fear is rough but you can do it. I believe in you. God believes in you. I love you. God loves you more than you could ever imagine.

So let's do it afraid and show fear that He is a liar!

Verses:

"Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you." Deuteronomy 31:8

"Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me." Psalm 23:4

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am afraid but I am facing my fears and doing it anyways. I pray you come close to me, be by my side the whole time. Grab my hand and never let me go!

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! I hope you have a wonderful day. Thank you so much for reading. Love you❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️