Suffering

Suffering.

Maybe right now, you are suffering and struggling. Maybe you are suffering: mentally, physically, or spiritually. No matter what you are going through: God is here to help you through it.

I know right now I am suffering: mentally, physically, and spiritually. Mentally: I am down. Physically: I am in A LOT of unbearable back and leg pain. Which I still don't know why I am hurting so bad. Spiritually: I am angry at God for all the stuff I have been through in the past seven years. So I am suffering and I don't know know why. I am just making it, day by day, and moment by moment. When you are struggling or suffering: just keep going. Just keep making it: day by day and moment by moment.

God NEVER promised us a life without suffering. But He DID promise He ALWAYS be there for us. God is here for you. He is here to help you, guide you, comfort you, forgive you, love you, heal you, so just run into His arms. He is here to help you with what you are suffering from. He understands your pain. He knows what you are going through and He just wants to be there for you as you go through this. You are not alone. God is always here for you! So just run into His arm. His arms are wide open, ready to accept you, love you, and so much more.

In life, we suffer. We don't know why and we don't have to know why. We just have to know that we have a loving and good God ready to help us through it. No matter what we face: He is here and He loves you more than you could ever imagine.

So go to God and talk to Him about your suffering. He will be there to listen and help you. He will wrap His arms around you and comfort you.

Let's run into God's arms today!❤️

Verses:

"The Lord helps the fallen and lift those bend beneath their loads." Psalm 145:14

"I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. That's why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and the in the insults, hardships, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

"Don't be surprised at the fiery trials you are going through, as if something strange were happening to you. Instead, be very glad--for these trials make you partners with Christ in his suffering, so that you will have wonderful joy of seeing his glory when it is revealed to all the world." 1 Peter 4:12-13

Prayer:

Dear God,

Right now, God, I am suffering. Instead of asking questions, getting mad at you, and running away from you. I am running into your loving arms. Please carry me as we go through life together. Be closer to me than ever before. Help me Lord, I need you.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful!❤️

I am sorry I haven't posted in couple of days. I have been struggling so please keep me in your prayers❤️

I hope you have enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️