Chapter 6

Chapter 6

The moment I stepped out of the car I felt different. I felt rejuvenated. I felt good. I felt happy.

And now I sit at a desk again. Luckily, I made it to the fashion show, which was amazing, but when I returned to the office I was left 3 folders of work to do. Busy work, just going over purchases, orders and things needed for styling jobs.

There were very few awkward moments throughout lunch. We were able to hold conversations and joke around. He made some pretty terrible jokes but he kept my laughing so that's good. And he opened up a little, telling me about his family and start of his business, even though I couldn't give less of a shit about his business man side. I noticed a few of his corky traits, a few things I hadn't noticed before. I noticed that when he forces a smile it's much different from a genuine one. A genuine smile meets his eyes, dimples popping out and laugh lines showing. I noticed that he runs his fingers through his hair a lot, something we have in common, but mine is more of a nervous or flustered or annoyed habit. I noticed his eyes constantly flicking down to the necklace on my chest, luckily my dress didn't show cleavage or it would have been uncomfortable. I noticed how curiosity grew in his eyes as he looked at it, and then his jaw would clench before looking back at me. I noticed that he pinches his lip with his thumb and index finger when he is thinking. I noticed that he was constantly stopping himself from getting angry at the waitress or from saying something stupid, which was kinda funny and cute. I noticed that I just called Harry Styles kinda cute. I also noticed that I do not regret that. I noticed how he remembered little things, that I had mentioned in previous days or even just earlier in the conversation.

Stupid little things, he remembered.

Like what wine I liked, what I like to watch, where I grew up, Mary, every little thing that I had said. I found myself counting the things he remembered. It was weird. He was different from before. He was trying, it seemed. Trying for what? I don't know. All I know is that whatever he was changing, it was a good change. At least from my point of view.

I'm going insane.

No, I'm not. I'm just making a new friend...? Nothing else is happening.

But I'm also no longer dislike him, so that also makes me question my sanity.

......

SOOOO I DECIDED that I would post the parallel if Harry's point of view to Haileys for this chapter and I would update tomorrow afternoon with the full chapter just to make the next chapter open smoothly. Don't hate me!!

Vote and comment xoxo