Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"Babe you've gotta wake up..." Harry's voice pulls me out of the sleep that I had fallen into while on the way to the airport. These days went by too fast.

"I don't wanna." I whine, fidgeting in my seat to find a comfortable position.

"We can cuddle on the plane but we've got to go now." He sighs, and I squeeze my eyes. I really don't want to get up.

I feel arms under my legs and one slinking behind me back, Harry's scent letting me know he's carrying me. I fold my arms up and nuzzle into his chest, holding onto his T-shirt as he walks up the stairs. I listen as he greets the pilot and flight attendants, eventually a door closing. He sits down on the couch and I crack my eyes open, only to close them again because of the light.

I groan and Harry begins to put me down, but I grab on to his shirt and pull him back, opening my eyes once more, his green ones looking at me curiously.

"Cuddle." I murmur and he chuckles, scooting back to me and wrapping his arms around me. I nuzzle my head into his neck and the door opens, a frantic Kate running in until she sees us and stops.

"Sorry." She whispers, blushing because of the noise she made.

"It's m'kay," I whisper back, my words slurred from exhaustion. As she settles into her seat, Harry's phone buzzes beneath me, and I lift my chest so he can get it from his pocket. His eyebrows furrow as he reads a text, before he glances at me quickly.

"You don't have plans weekend after next, correct?" His voice is raspy as he speaks, and rubs his eye with one hand. I nod, and his lips turn up. "Would you like to be my date to my mothers wedding?" He asks in a proper tone, and I blush immediately. His family. "They'll love you, if that's what you're worried about." He rolls his eyes as if the thought of them not liking me is outrageous.

"Do you really want me to?" I ask hesitantly.

"Yes. Please." He begs and I just nod, making him smile and pull me into his chest. Honestly, this makes me nervous as hell, but he wants me there. My boyfriend wants me there.

"Mine." He kisses my lips sweetly and quickly, but waits for my response with them only inches away.

"Mine." I repeat, kissing him again.

"EWWWW PDA! Get a room!" Kate screams from the other side of the plane, and Harry gives her the finger.

"Kate you're invited too, you can stop being jealous." Harry smirks and sends her a wink, for whatever reason creating a ball in my stomach.

"To what, exactly? You're make out session? In that case, I'll pass." She laughs and he rolls his eyes.

"My mum's wedding the Saturday after next." He informs her and she smiles.

"Yeah, of course. It's been a while since I've seen Anne." She laughs and I feel myself tense up a bit. Why has she met Anne? Anne probably loves her already, while she'll probably hate me.

"Great, she'll be excited to see you." He grins and I unwrap my arms from around him and turn over, laying with my feet near him and head at the end of the couch seat. He tries to lay down next to me and pull me to him but I pull away.

"I thought you wanted to cuddle?" He pouts.

"Well I don't want to anymore. Not in the mood." I snap, ending it with a shrug before burying my face in a pillow. I feel his hand make contact with my arm and start rubbing circles with his thumb, and I ignore it.

"But I wanna cuddle." He whispers while rubbing the tip of his nose against my back.

"Harry--" I start protesting before he cuts me off.