Chapter 15

Chapter 15

{Warning: graphic detail to come. Enter at your own risk. ;)}

We pulled up in front of a medium sized venue and he once again threw his keys to the valet, ordering that his car come back without a scratch. Typical Harry.

We pass the lines and enter with VIP passes, Harry's arm around my back as he whisks me to the backstage area. Eventually his hand falls from my back, taking my hand instead and running his thumb across the back of mine. He constantly glances at me and my dress as we walk, wetting his lips and making comments in my ear until we reach a door. He pushes it open and a small room with a group of people milling around. Immediately I notice Ed Sheeran in the corner by his hair, and my heart beat increases by 50.

Fangirl moment.

"Hey man," he greets Harry, and reaches out for a bro hug, forcing Harry to drop his hand from mine.

"Hey haven't seen you for a while, how you doing?" He responds, shocking me with his casual tone. Maybe they're friends? I assumed Harry was his producer or something.

"I'm good I'm good, now introduce me to this beautiful lady." Ed turns his attention to me and smiles, and my heart races. Holy shit. Ed Sheeran. Holy shit.

"I'm Hailey, it's nice to meet you." I smile and hold out my hand, which he takes. I glance at Harry who is glaring at Ed a little.

"Ed, nice to meet you too." He says before dropping his hand and looking at Harry. "Don't worry Styles, I won't steal your girl." He says with a cheeky wink and Harry laughs, pulling me into his side.

"Good, I was beginning to worry she'd ditch me for my singing ging." He laughs and rubs my hip, relaxing me.

"The curls have me hooked. No going back now." I tease and run my hand through his hair, making them both laugh.

"How dare you use me for my hair!" He pretends to be offended, showing he's completely comfortable around Ed. Thank god.

"Well you use me for my fashion sense so we're equal." I stick out my tongue and he pecks my cheek, bringing his mouth close to my ear.

"Not true. It's your ass that has me hooked." He purrs and kisses my ear, sending chills down my spine once more.

Luckily, Ed had stayed oblivious to our banter and Harry's sneaky comments while hooking up his mic, thank god.

"Alright, I gotta go do soundcheck. I'll see you two around?" He raises an eyebrow as he turns back to us, and Harry nods. "Good. Nice to meet you, Hailey." He says with a smile before scattering out to soundcheck.

Immediately, I turn around and smack Harry in the chest. "What was that for?!" He asks, rubbing the spot, acting as though it actually hurt.

"You shouldn't make comments like that when your friends are around, Harold." I tease and he rolls his eyes.

"You know you love it." He teases back before wrapping his arms around me so are chests are against each other, his hands wrapped behind my back. He leans down and pecks my lips before resting his cheek against mine.

"I like your necklace." I tell him, pulling the paper airplane pendant into my hand.

"Mhmm?" He murmurs, nuzzling his face into my neck.

"It's unique. I like it." I state again with a small smile and he uses his teeth to pick up my necklace. I giggle at the feeling of his teeth trying to pick it up, until he succeeds and holds it in his lips before bringing it up to mine. I part my lips and he places it on mine, kissing me again before laughing.