Chapter 30

Chapter 30

"Hailey, wake up baby, it's just a dream." I hear Harry as he shakes my arm, pulling me from my dark dream, which has once again come with the news of Mary's current state.

My face is wet from tears, and I can barely open my eyes as I sob. He pulls me into his chest, his thumb softly rubbing my back as he holds me. My hand grips his shirt while the other wraps around his arm, clinging on for dear life.

"It's okay, I'm here it's alright." He whispers, kissing my temple. I bury my face in his chest, slowly forcing my breathing to even out.

I know I will forgive him eventually, so I might as well do it now. I understand why he did what he did and I probably would have done the same.

"I love you." My mouth is muffled against his neck and his arms squeeze for a moment to show he understood.

"I love you too." He kisses the top of my head, keeping his mouth on my hair. "Mine." He whispers, and I instantly feel the memories of each time we said that to each other. It was like our own version of 'I love you' before either of is could say it.

"Mine." I reciprocate, kissing his neck, the closest exposed skin, and cuddling against his chest.

I take this time to notice how light the room is, some sunlight passing through the closed curtains. I glance at the clock over his shoulder, seeing it's nearly 7 o'clock.

"Are you alright?" He asks, his hand on the back of my head as his thumb reaches and strokes my cheek.

"I'm alright. I was just a bit shaken." I smile softly and he nods, kissing my lips sweetly. He pulls away and lays me back next to him, flicking the TV on and playing a show quietly. His thumb rests on my thigh as we spoon, tracing invisible circles. His touch soothes me, just as it always has, and I feel myself forgetting about my dream.

He soon reaches down and kisses my cheek, and I turn my head to capture his lips just in time. His hands snake around my waist as he pulls me on top of him, his tongue poking through and exploring my mouth. My hands twist in his hair and I pull gently, earning a moan from him and I feel myself getting wetter. He reaches under my shirt and slowly lifts it before flicking it across the room and I do the same to his.

I take a moment to admire his tattoos, the ones I haven't been able to trace like I normally do. I missed that.

Harry flipping me over pulls me into focus as he kisses down my neck, unhooking my bra and tapping for me to arch my back as he pulls it off. His hands cup my boobs, his tongue kicking straight down the valley to my stomach.

"Harry," I moan, my hand pushing his head. He moves to pull of my bottoms and then his own, and cups my sex. He lays with my leg between his and I purposefully lift it a bit to tease him, a deep groan signaling I achieved that.

"Mm babe," he mumbles, his eyes closing before opening reopening darker than before. He slides my underwear down and I feel a shiver up my spine as his fingertips gently graze my leg. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a foil package, kicking off his boxers and gliding it up his length. He positions himself inbetween my legs and connects our lips.

"I love you." I whisper against his lips and he smiles.

"I love you too, baby." He replies, kissing me passionately just as I feel his tip at my entrance. He pushes in and I gasp, still needing to adjust to his size. I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him again to show I'm ready, wiping a loose curl off his face. God he's gorgeous.

"Mmm you're so tight baby," he mumbles into my neck as he sucks on the skin, our moans filling the room as he moves in and out. His pace quickens and I can tell he's close as he places his hands on either side of my head for support. I lift my torso up and meet his, pressing our bodies together and I grind up, meeting him halfway. Both of us moan from the sensation and I feel my stomach tightening. "I'm close." He chokes out and I nod, telling him I am to.

We finish together, our sweaty bodies falling limp as he pulls out and discards the condom, laying next to me and pulling me into his side, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you." He says as he presses kisses in my hair repeatedly.

"I love you more." I counter, kissing the side of his chest close to me.

"Impossible."

......

Sorry for not updating, I've started another story called 'Boss' and I wanted to get the first chapter up. Below I included a sneak peak so if you are interested check that one out! I'm very excited about it.

Anyway, I promise to double update with a full length chapter this week. It's Wednesday now so it should be up by Saturday!!!!!

Vote and comment xoxo

'Boss' preview from Chapter 1:

"Yeah, he is now your boss. He'll be down in a few minutes for breakfast. When he comes down have a coffee ready, black, and then he will give you his breakfast order. I recommend you work fast because he doesn't have much patience." He instructs and I nod before turning into the kitchen to start on the coffee. He helps me a bit in finding everything and I quickly make it, pouring the hot liquid into the mug just as footsteps enter the kitchen. I turn towards them, holding the mug, and my eyes nearly bulge out of my head.

He's actually pretty gorgeous, I'm not even going to try to lie.

His eyebrows are pulled together as he looks at me, but before I can observe further he speaks.

"Liam, introduce." He says, his eyes flicking to Liam for a moment before back to me.

"Harry, this is Katherine. Kat, this is Harry." He motions between us and Harry simply nods before sitting. I place the coffee down in front of him, not allowing my hands to shake to show any kind of nervousness.

"Katherine," he starts, but I interrupt.

"You can call me Kat." I say, just as I have with the others. His eyes narrow slightly before he continues with a slightly tight jaw.

"As I was saying, Katherine," he spits out my name and I fight the urge to roll my eyes and spit in his face. "I'll have an omelette with Parmesan and peppers." He says his order before looking at Liam, and they begin to have a silent conversation so I turn to make him his food.

He already seems to be living up to 'jackass.'

Vote and comment!!! xoxo