Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"Breakfast's ready!" Harry calls from downstairs. I throw the covers back and smooth my hair before trudging down the stairs. He had ordered that I stay in bed while he makes it, for whatever reason.

When I reach the kitchen, two plates are set on the counter in front of the chairs. Delicious looking omelettes with some sort of garnish cover them, with glasses of orange juice to the side.

"Looks delicious." I smile as I take my seat, and he does the same. He watches as I cut into it and take a bite, tasting it. "Amazing," I nearly moan as I take another bite, and he nods and smirks as he begins eating. "Any plans for today?" I ask while taking a sip of orange juice and sweeping a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Well we've got Ed's concert tonight, if you're still up for it?" He raises and eyebrow and I nod frantically.

"I completely forgot. Of course I'm up for it." I say and his grin grows. "I need to go shopping before it though, I never went last weekend." I explain, taking another bite of the omelette.

"I'll tag along." He states and I nearly spit out my drink.

"It's clothes shopping...I don't think you're really up for that and you probably have better things to do..." I giggle a little at the thought of it, while his expression turns serious.

"I'll come with you. I don't have plans." He says, his tone turning slightly annoyed. I take one last bite before putting my plate in the sink.

"Do you mind if I shower and then go to my place to get dressed?" I ask, leaning against the counter. He nods, and I narrow my eyes at the fact that he's still slightly annoyed with my protests.

I lean over and peck his cheek, not getting a response, and jog up the steps. I take a quick, hot l shower, having to use his body wash. Smells just like him. When I get out I brush through my hair with a comb that I found in a drawer that probably came with a travel kit or something, and put my clothes from yesterday back on. When I finish, his room is still empty so I go downstairs.

When I enter, Harry is leaning against the wall, on his phone. I clear my throat and he picks his head up before grabbing his keys from the counter. "I'll drive you." He says and I nod and give him a small smile. He turns and walks out to the waiting elevator without another word, and I sigh. He was fine last night and when we woke up this morning, now he's in a pissy mood.

We eventually pull up to my apartment after a tension filled drive. I get out and slam the door without a word, him staying in the car as I run up. I quickly change into a pair of skinny jeans and a flowy tank as well as a cream cardigan. I pull on my Tory Burch flats and my cross body bag slung on my shoulder before jogging back out to his car.

The music is blasting and he doesn't even turn his head when I enter the car, just changing the gear shift into drive and starting to pull out. I reach over and turn the volume down to nearly no sound, letting out an agitated breath.

"Alright what's wrong with you?" I turn and face him, his eyes narrow and his jaw clenched as his hand tightens on the wheel.

"Do you really think I have better things to do?" He shocks me by asking a question, and I blink several times before gaining my composure. So that's what this is about.

"I just thought you might have some work or something you would wanna do." I say and laugh a little. This is ridiculous.

"I have time for you." He says in a low voice, and I roll my eyes.

"I know. I didn't mean for you to get pissed off, I was just surprised you wanted to come shopping. Chill out, Harry." I say and sink back into my seat with an exasperated sigh. I hear him let out a breath before his head turns to me, and I meet his eyes.