Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Warning: Sexual Content

Song: Don't Let Me Go--Harry Styles

"Let me show you how much I love you."

......

That was all he said and he had me. Now he has me where he wants me. We stand at the end of the bed in our hotel room, him holding my hips with one hand and cupping my cheek with the other.

"Are you sure?" He whispers, his eyes worried.

"Yes." I reassure him and he nods, leaning in to kiss me for the first time in weeks. Our lips attach and sparks ignite, as if they never went away. His soft lips move with mine together like that's what they were made to do.

His tongue invades my mouth and they dance together as he begins to lift up my shirt, his fingertips sending shocks through my body. Pull away and allow him to lift it off as I lift his off. Our lips attach with more hunger and passion than before, his hands gripping my roughly and pulling me against him and his hardness while mine tangle themselves in his hair. I pull and he moans, just as I remember, his hands sliding down to my thighs and telling me to jump. I do, and walks forwards to the bed, dropping me down and immediately climbing on and hovering over me for a moment before reconnecting our lips. He begins trailing his lips down and leaving wet kisses on the side of my neck, stopping at my sweet spot. My back arches and he takes the opportunity to unhook my bra, it joins our shirts on the floor. He kneads them and kisses around them, sucking to leave marks.

"Harry," I moan and fist the sheets. He slowly moves down, kissing all down my stomach until he reaches the top of my leggings. He slowly pulls them down my legs, kissing my legs sweetly as he pulls them off and tosses them. He moves back up on the bed, laying next to my with his hand on my stomach. I wrap my arm around him and pull his head towards me, my fingers tangled in his curls as his hand ventures farther down, teasing just above my panty line before sliding under and gently massaging. I moan I to his mouth and my chest begins heaving. He continues for another moment before slipping away, and my eyes flutter open to see him pulling his jeans off.

"Are you sure?" He murmurs with his lips against mine. I peck his lips and nod.

"I'm sure." I whisper and he slowly wraps his fingers around my lace underwear and pulls it off, flicking it across the room. I greedily pull at his and use my feet to kick it off.

"Fuck," he mutters as his eyes dilate, swarming around my body. I begin to fidget and move to cover myself, but he stops me. "You're beautiful." He tells me, his green eyes staying with mine. He kisses me gently again, and then his hands dig in his pocket of his tosses jeans until he pulls out a foil packet, tearing it open with his teeth. He rolls it down his length (which is extremely impressive) before flipping over so he hovers above me. "This isn't your first time, right?" He confirms and I nod. "I'm still sorry if it hurts at first." He whispers and kisses me again. It's not going to hurt like the first time, but he is...big and it has been a while.

He lines himself up and slowly presses into me, all air leaving my lungs. "Move." I whisper horsily when he stops, and he nods and kisses my cheek, his lips staying for a moment as he pushes all the way into me. He stills for a moment until I wrap my arms around his biceps and buck my hips up a bit, gasping at the feeling. He understands and begins to pull out and back in, creating a slow and sensual rhythm.

"Harry," I moan as he pushes deeper into me than before, and he lets out a string of curses out under his breath. His buries his face into the crook of my neck for a moment and kisses repeatedly before bringing his face up to mine and locking eyes. His eyes don't leave mine once as he grinds against me, my nails digging into his arms a bit.