Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Song of the Chapter: You choose and comment your thoughts!

Hailey's POV

Harry and I walk quietly towards our hotel, my arm wrapped around his bicep as we watch the lights of the city. I tilt my head as we walk and rest it on his shoulder, soon feeling his soft lips kiss my temple. "I love you." He reminds me, and I can't help but smile.

"I love you, too." [A/N: I don't want to hear the shit about After saying you shouldn't say 'too.' It's what normal people do. Deal with it.]

"Babe have you called in to work yet?" He asks me curiously, and it clicks in my mind as I begin to panic.

"No, oh god I've missed like 3 days. Holy shit. I'm screwed! I'm gonna be fired!" I ramble until he stops and holds my shoulders, shutting me up with a kiss.

"It's okay, she'll understand. Just call in the morning." He relaxes me and I nod and give him a small smile, and he kisses me again before we continue walking, finally reaching the door of our hotel. We quietly walk to the elevator and when the doors shut his phone begins to ring, so he quietly apologizes as he answers the call.

"Styles speaking." He answers, and I crack a smile at his more appropriate response. Before he would just answer with 'what?' in a harsh tone. He's improving. "Just send it through to Peter and Niall they're handling things while I'm away." He sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Kate I already explained this to you. Multiple times." He huffs, and I hear Kate fight back with a rebuttal through the phone. "Kate says hi and she misses your lovely face. Her words." He moves his phone away from his ear for a moment to tell me this and I flash him a smile, kissing his cheek which instantly relaxes him.

"Hi Kate." I speak towards his phone and I hear her laugh through the phone.

"Just send it to Peter and Niall and don't break my company while I'm away." He finally says before ending the call, shoving his phone back in his pocket. "Sorry babe." He pulls me back into his side as we walk to the hotel room door and he unlocks it, kissing my temple again.

"It's alright, you need to work sometimes I understand." I smile and he lightens up a bit. "You're being a bit nicer though, you haven't snapped too much at anyone recently." I cork an eyebrow and his furrow, before his eyes move to me and he smiles.

"You're a good influence. You make me nicer." He stands behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, burying his face in my neck.

"That's nice to hear." I giggle, playing with his hair for a moment before walking forward, towards the bedroom. "I'm gonna get changed and then we can lay in bed and watch tv or something." I tell him over my shoulder and I listen as he follows behind.

I pull out my favorite heather grey sweatpants and a loose white tank top before shuffling to the bathroom. After changing comfortably, I wash my face and reenter the large bedroom, faced with Harry who is laying in bed, already under the blanket, flipping through the channels. He looks up and smiles, and I jump up and climb in next to him, quickly snuggling into his side.

"Seeing Ed today was fun." I say quietly, a few minutes into us watching the show he has chosen.

"Yeah, it's always great seeing him. He's loads of fun." Harry says in a deep, raspy voice, his exhaustion showing through his voice. I flip over so I'm laying on my stomach, my arms underneath supporting me. I move one arm up and play with one of his curls, and his eyes close for a moment.

"Babe we can go to sleep if you want." I say quietly and his eyes snap over to me.

"Mmm I like when you call me babe." He smirks and I blush. "You can leave the tv on if you want, I can fall asleep with it." He says, pulling the blankets over us more.