Hold my hand, With You(Pt. 1)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

  ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••            Hold my hand, you idiot      ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••          •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••             ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••...

            Hold my hand, you idiot
      ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
                         ••••••••••••••••
                            ••••••••••••
                               ••••••••
                                  ••••••
                                    ••••
                                      ••
                                        •

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|
(i killed myself by just typing that .-.)
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

(First Point of View)

After the little talk the boys had in the hall, they all pile into their homerooms.

"ATTENTION!" A bald man walked into the classroom and positioned himself in the front of the classroom.

His strict demeanor and stance scared all of the second years. His skin, a darkish caramel color and his eyes a deep brown. His beady irises staring into the souls of everyone in the classroom.

"ALRIGHT, HERE'S THE BREAKDOWN, YOU ARE ALL NOW 104th, 2ND YEARS," He started. "LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF, I AM KEITH SHADIS, AND YOU WILL GROW TO HATE ME,"

"AS YOUR TEACHER, I DO NOT WELCOME LOITERING. AS OF RIGHT NOW YOU'RE NOTHING, LESS THAN NOTHING, MATTER OF FACT WHAT MOST OF YOU ARE RIGHT NOW IS LIVESTOCK!" He yelled out, at first it startled you but you regained your normal expression.

"FOLLOWED CLOSELY BY WORTHLESS AND PATHETIC, NOW STAND UP AND STATE YOUR NAMES, MAGGOTS!" Sensei Shadis yelled.

Krista stood up. "My name is Krista Lenz, Hi everybody!" She said while doing a salute, a smile adoring her cute little face. Ymir stood up and went next to Krista.

"I'm Ymir." She said bluntly. She quickly grabbed Krista and pulled her close to her.

"AND IF ANY OF YOU LAY A HAND ON MY KRISTA YOU'RE DEAD MEAT." She said.

Annie stood up and so did Reiner behind her.

"Wall Rose, South Elementary, name's Annie Leonhardt." Annie said with an obvious disinterested tone, she adverted her eyes to the ground.

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Reiner Braun." He said, when he sat down, you could of swore he winked at you.

"YOU'RE UP CUE BALL, TELL US WHO YOU ARE." Sensei Shadis yelled at Connie.

"Uh, I mean Sir! Connie Springer, Wall Rose, Ragako Elementary!" Connie said as he stood up.

He saluted...but the wrong way. He placed his left arm over the right side of his chest, completely on the wrong side of his actual heart. But hey, lungs can work too.

"Let me ask you a question Connie Springer, did they teach you which side the hearts on in Ragako!" He said picking Connie up by the head with his fists.

You sighed, and you guess you didn't do it low enough because Sensei Shadis heard you and turned his gaze over to you.

"AND WHO MIGHT YOU BE, MISSY?" Shadis said, dropping Connie by the head, and leaving him to slump down in his seat.

"(Y/N) (L/N), Wall Maria, Kaisei Academy!" You said standing up and saluting.

"AND WHY DID YOU COME HERE TO ATTACK JUNIOR HIGH?" He yelled in my face.

"To start a new life in a new place! I am tired of being cattle to the Titans, it is time to fight back!" You say gathering up all your courage.

"THAT'S SOMETHING A CHAMPION WOULD SAY AND YOU LOOK LIKE NO CHAMPION." He said.

You look like no champion....

Those words played over and over in your head.

'Poor choice in words, buddy..' You thought.

"WELL, WHY WOULD I SAY THOSE WORDS IF I WASNT A CHAMPION?!" You yelled, not breaking eye cantact with him, no matter how tall he was.

The sunshine broke through the windows and reflected off your (H/L) (H/C) locks making you look like a goddess.

People were whispering about what you said, clearly amazed you had the courage to say what you said.

"Wow, she's so cool."

"I already know who I want to be friends with."

"No one has ever had the guts to talk back to Sensei Shadis before!"

Sensei Shadis looked taken back by your choice of words but he quickly gathered himself and looked back at you with a certain high type of intensity in his eyes.

"Bold I see..that type of attitude will get you many detentions..." He began to move onto the next person.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry I had to leave you guys on a cliffhanger, but I won't be posting from a couple of days due to some personal reasons.

I'm sorry!

STAY KAWAII!~🌹💗💟

🌸🌸BAI FOR NOW!🌸🌸