Wall Cleanup, With You

This chapter is based off episode four of Attack on Titan Junior High.

Armin and I hummed a tune as we all walked to our club. Wall Cleanup. I kept my boundaries away from Riku, Levi, and Eren, sometimes I didn't even talk to them when they tried talking to me. I only talked to them when I felt like it wasn't awkward anymore, but every time I was wrong, they would end up telling me they loved me and I would walk away every time.

I would walk faster if they start calling my name, sometimes running would do the trick, but I knew that running away from my problems would work, it would come back to haunt me until I fixed it. I just don't know how to do that.

"Isn't this exciting?" Armin chimed, a smile on his face as he looked me. "It certainly is!" I replied back with the same energy.

"It's stupid, if I known that Scout Regiment was strictly off the books, I would've signed up for anything besides Wall Cleanup." Eren grumbled. I looked back at him with dismayed eyes, he looked back at me, but quickly looked away with his face turning red.

Armin followed what I had said and let that one moment not bother him. We were doing fine. At least he wasn't popping up out of nowhere and just kissing me and telling me he loved me.

Tell me honestly," I started to say, taking in a small breath and letting it out softly.

"Do you all have a....crush on me?"

"Yes. Yes we do."

I thought about that moment again, I slightly shook my head and pushed the thought to the back of my mind. I once again focused on the conversation once again.

"Could've thought, right?" Armin said.

"You gotta wonder what type of activities this club entails." Sasha said, she looked up at the sky as she said it.

"Well I think it'll be great!" Armin piped, his optimism made me optimistic.

"I'm pretty sure we'll have fun while we're there!" I tried to brighten up the thick cloud of tension.

"Sucks that we have to start when it's getting all hot." Connie said, his hands clasped behind his head.

"Summers just around the corner!" Armin answered once again.

"Yeah about that..." Eren started to say, everyone stopped. "Hmm?" Armin made a sound waiting for Eren to continue.

"Aren't you burning up in that thing?" Eren pointed to his futon wrapped around his head.

"Hmm, not really. My head might look warm, in fact, it's made of mesh!" Armin pulled on the futon and sweat came flowing out.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^

We finally made it to the wall and where the club activity would be held.

A building was there and not that many trees were around.