Armin Arlert, With You(Pt.2)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••I suppose this is the part where you hold my hand? Do you mind?•••••••••••••••••••••

I suppose this is the part where you hold my hand? Do you mind?
•••••••••••••••••••••

"Ah! It's so nice and warm!" Armin said as he held a Meat Bun and Amazaki in his hands.

We were burning up in his room. He was perfectly fine with the air conditioning on hot and the futon wrapped around him.

"Armin are you okay? You're not burning up?" Eren asked Armin.

Mikasa's and my face were red with the heat that was crowding the room.

"I'm good." He said his face stuffed with the Meat bun.

At this point Mikasa and I were about ready to pass out dead due to the heat.

'It's so hot in here! How can he stand this heat?' I thought to myself.

"(Y/N)! Mikasa? If the heat's bothering you so much just take off your scarf already.." He said to Mikasa after turning to me and placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm fine, we just need to open up a window or something we can get some fresh air in here?" She said regaining her posture.

"(Y-Y/N), you can take o-off your j-jacket if the heat is bothering you too." He said turning to me.

"Air is highly needed..." I said as I flopped on Eren's shoulder.

"Please don't the heat goes right through me, even when I'm wrapped in my futon." Armin said, shivering.

"Not too hard to tell why, that things seen better days.." Eren said as he pointed to a rip in his futon. A piece of cotton is the only thing holding it from getting any worse.

"Oh no!" Armin gasped as he look on the rip. "It's not a big deal, just buy a new one." Eren suggested to him. "Impossible! Me and my futon have been thick as thieves since I was a child! It's part of me like an old trusted friend." Armin has a glimmer of love in his eyes as he looked at his futon.

His eyes slightly moved to me while he had that look of love in his eyes. I'm sure it's nothing.

"It's irreplaceable.." he said. Behind him, Levi had snuck onto his balcony and opened the curtains, he looked at me on Eren's shoulder and glared at Eren.

"What's happening!? What's going on!?" Armin shouted.

Mikasa and I felt a wave of fresh air hit our faces as the air from outside blew throughput Armin's room.