Earn Her Love, With You.

-Previously-

"Look just say you don't want to go on the Tunnel Of Love." She said.

"Hanji it isn't that easy!"

"Yes it is, I'll do it for you!" Hanji turned to walk back, but I quickly grabbed her arm before she could.

"No! Don't do that! I have to do it myself." I said.

"Then come on you have to say or I will say it for you, I can't wait to see the looks on their faces as you tell them."

"Oh boy.." I huffed.

"Oh boy..." I huffed. "Here's goes nothing."

I walked over to the group of boys slowly. "H-hey! I-uh... I have an a-announcement to make..." I said, the awkwardness flowed with my words. I flashed a look to Hanji occasionally and all she did was single me to go on.

"I h-have decided...t-that I do-." At that moment I heard Hanji's name being called.

"(Y/N)!" I heard someone call. I quickly looked back and saw a boy with dark brown hair running. "(Y/N)!" His pace picked up speed when he saw me.

"Wait is that.....-!" I couldn't think fast enough because he had already made it to my small figure and swiped me up in a hug.

"Riku!" He put me down and his face had the stupidest smile ever. "How long has it been?" I said.

"Uh...(Y/N) do you mind introducing us to this guy?" Jean said. "Oh! Everyone this is Riku." I said. "We used to go to school in our last years of middle school and a year in high school." He continued my sentence for me.

"At one point these two were a thing!" Hanji blurted out while wiggling her eyebrows. "Well why did you two stop dating?" Krista finally spoke up.

"We had to break up because I moved schools." I said. Riku put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in close to his chest.

"Aww! You guys look like the cutest couple!" "Yeah you do!" "What would be your ship name?" Krista and Hanji started to fangirl over Riku and I.

"It's been awhile since we last hung out!" Riku said, he wrapped his arms over me. He planted a kiss on my forehead. I smiled at his little romantic gesture, kind of forgetting that we weren't dating anymore.

"Hey! Wise Guy! Get off (Y/N)!" Eren yelled, ripping me away from Riku grasp. "Can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with him. Hands off (Y/N)." Jean said.

All the guys agreed with Eren and stood next to him. "I'm sorry, I forgot we weren't dating anymore." Riku said. I broke free from Eren and stood next to Riku.

"C'mon, guys let's go! There's so many more rides to go on!" I said, forgetting about the little fight they had over me, I wonder why they were fighting over me, I'm not even pretty or anything. I am a sack of potatoes with hair.

We walked around the park and played some games. Riku won me a life sized pink teddy bear that was holding a heart that read, I Love You. I wonder why he chose that one, and only that specific one..(A/N: I'm making Reader~Chan so clueless. T~T..)