Sports Day, With You[Thank You For 7K and 200 Followers]

This chapter is based off episode 7 of Attack on Titan Junior English Dubbed

"Today's the day!" Sasha rushed out of her classroom, on a Wednesday, ready to take the bread she's been waiting for since last week.

She ran into the cafeteria and at the end she saw the table of bread and sweets with students swarmed around it. Hands grabbing sweets up from the table.

"Yakisoma bread! You are mine!" She pounces over the heads of everyone who was at the table and reached for the bread.

She was so close to her finger tips touching it, she could already taste it in her mouth, but the taste was soon gone after it disappeared from the table in a millisecond.

She went flying down to the floor, stomach first, she was left in a defeated stance. Tears filled her eyes as she sat up and cried in defeat.

"Thank you Levi, darling, I'll pay you back today before yesterday!" Hanji rushed out the hall, away from Levi as she shuffled away with bread in her arms, included Sasha's soon to be Yakisoma bread.

"Like hell four eyes!" Levi yelled after her, running with the folded paper weapon in his hand.

(Y/N) was also there, she sighed and ran after the both of them, "Guys, wait up!" she called.

"Come back Yakisoma bread! You and me belong together.." Sasha reached out for the bread to come back to her as tears bursting from her brown eyes.

*•*•*•*Time Skip*•*•*•*

Sasha now sat in her classroom sulking for her bread. Even though it was long gone after (Y/N) told her that Hanji had already ate them.

"Life is cruel, once again, no Yakisoma, it's so unfair.." Sasha said, her voice shaking and her stomach growling.

(Y/N) rubbed her back to try and calm her down or comfort her, but seeing that it wasn't helping she stopped and went back to standing by Jean and Eren.

"Yeah, that's a real tragedy, you do know there's an unspoken rule banning second years from buying bread in the cafeteria?" Jean said, as he leaned on a desk, he slowly scooted closing to (Y/N).

"The upperclassmen must have a serious thing for baked goods!" Connie said. "Ugh, not the point they just like to rub our noses in their superiority." Jean says.

"Oh, that's not very nice!" Connie piped up. "Yeah, Hanji is kind of taking advantage of it, she's resorted to taking Levi's money and not paying him back." (Y/N) sighed just thinking about her taking his money.

"On the subject, what with you ditching Wall Cleanup Club lately?" Eren's asked Jean. "Yeah, Rico is pretty mad at you." (Y/N) added.

Jean started to whistle trying to avoid the questions. "If I were you, I'd make it a point to show up today." Eren said. "Rico's super ticked."

*•*•*•*Time Skip*•*•*•*
(A/N: sorry there's a lot of time skips in the episode.)

They walked to their club at Period seven ready to clean windows, the walls, and pick up trash.