Reiner Ending

She opens the door to reveal Reiner standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his hands and he had a huge smile on his face. "Hey Hanji, is (Y/N) here?" He asked.

Hanji smirked towards him and turned to me. "Matter of fact, she is home, come say hi to Reiner (Y/N)," she said and looked as crazy as crazy can be. She ran over to the couch and pulled me from it. She dragged me towards the door. "Well! Here she is!" She said. "Say the magical words and go get marrried." She then left me out on the porch with Reiner.

We stood there for a few seconds in an awkward silence before we both burst out laughing. "I love Hanji to death but sometime she can be a bit weird," I said and looked towards him with a red face.

He nodded in between laughter. "I see nothing much has changed since our childhood, I missed seeing you in Hanji every day." He said and wiped away a stray tear.

"So," I began to speak. "What did you want me for?" I smiled towards him.

"W-well, I came here to confess something to you, I think you already know though." He said and scratched his neck and he looked down at the ground. "(Y/N), I love you. I've loved you for so long."

"Just seeing you and Bertholdt getting along made me want you even more," he said softly. "I could tell that he was growing to love you, but I know that I love you even more than anyone

"When I couldn't see you every day when we were kids, I began to realize just how much I loved you." He said making me smile. "Being away made me realize how much I need you," he smiled towards me after looking up from the ground.

"I love you (Y/N)," he said and grabbed my hand and gently rubbed his thumb over my knuckles. I quickly wrapped my arms around his shoulders and buried my head in his chest.

"I love you too Reiner." I said quietly and I could feel him wrap his arms around me as well.

6 years later...

"Wow, were almost out of here." Reiner said and slipped his hand into mine. We walked through the halls of our college feeling the nostalgic feeling since we are graduating three days from now.

"So many memories, I wonder where Hanji and the others are?" I looked towards Reiner to see him smiling.

"They're probably off somewhere being stupid," he said and looked around at the classroom doors. I playfully scoffed and nudged him in the shoulder.

"They're not that stupid, I'm sure they learned from the last time they did something stupid," I rolled my eyes as I recalled the last incident.

Hanji and Lennie tried to watch out dishes by themselves but he dishwasher wasn't working that and I forgot to tell them. Long story short bubbles everywhere and they were in trouble with the dorm keepers.

"Let's just hope they don't do anything stupid," he said and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "They almost took your head off once." He said and leaned down to give me a small peck on my forehead.

One day Hanji and Deo wanted to play a prank on me by putting a bucket full of water over the bathroom door. By the time I needed to go the bathroom the bucket didn't tilt when I opened the door instead it feel straight and landed with a thud on the floor, spilling water everywhere. I just stood there in the doorway just as shocked as I could be.

Reiner was really mad afterwards and he protected me he entire day from anymore pranks. "I was really mad about that, they could've hurt you." He said and hugged me. I giggled and nodded. "But it's okay, at least I'm not hurt." I said and kissed his temple.