King Marco, With You.(Pt.FINALE!)

Hope you guys like the chapter!
Remember to vote!
(F/L)=First Letter
===============================

Hope you guys like the chapter! Remember to vote!(F/L)=First Letter===============================

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Princess, may I hold your hand?
•••••••••••••••••••

"Okay (Y/N)! While the guys brawl, I'm going to do your makeup." Krista said to you.

"Why are they fighting over me? Why would they fight over me?" I asked looking out my bay window.

"Uh, I-I don't, they never act like this.." She said as she picked up her makeup bag.

I shrugged it off. "They probably just want the crown.." I chuckled. "Yeah, Probably.."
Krista giggled a little.

She went to find the correct skin color for my (S/C) skin but stopped when she touched my face.

"Oh my! (Y/N) you don't need foundation! Your skin is beautiful!" She gushed.

"Um, okay..." I said, awkwardly.

Thirty minutes passed by, the kitchen was a battle field. Levi had called Mike to come help him out, he was on his shoulders.

"Can we hurry up and get this over with? This place is filthy." Levi said. He had a broom in his hands and a white ribbon tied on his head.

"The battle ends when someone places the crown upon their head!" Connie yelled.

He had a pot on his head and a spatula in his hand.

He ran out from hiding, yelling. Jean ran out to stop him. He tackled Connie.

"Forward Mike!" Levi yelled out. Mike started running.

Eren chose to challenge Levi. He ran at him and got hit with the broom. He went down with a thud, but he wouldn't let that one hit stop him. He got up and popped him on the head.

"I-I did it....I did it! I-." Levi hit him on the head with broom on the head again.

He went back down.

"Sorry Bertholdt, but (Y/N) is mine!" Reiner yelled at his best friend.

"T-T-Think again!" He stuttered and picked up a plastic broom. "(Y/N) will be m-mine!"

They all brawled until they were exhausted. They were all too tired to throw a real punch.

Well....everyone except one.