A Deal, With You

Okay this time I actually have something to tell you guys..

Updates are Monday, Thursday, and Saturday's! I hope you guys are happy with the new schedule.

Levi: You never had a schedule to begin with..

SHUT UP, I'M TRYING TO BE PRODUCTIVE.

Levi: That's what you call trying? Tch, please.

YOU...

Levi: *stuffs a loaf of bread in my mouth* Tch, Calm down, Brat.

Levi: Enjoy the chapter.
============================

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Slow and steady wins her heart

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(Third Person POV)

The large group of kids had finally made it to their destination and to their fortune, they were an hour early.

"I knew we weren't late, I just wanted to get to school early because in the mornings they have Yakisoma bread." Hanji herself said earlier to (Y/N) and Sasha. (Y/N) already knew what to expect from Hanji, and Sasha was in a food daze after hearing 'Yakisoma.'

Bertholdt and (Y/N) were happily chatting at Bertholdt's locker, now that they both remember that they had a past together(With the exception of Hanji and Reiner), they both felt closer than ever.

Eren hated it. (Y/N) and Bertholdt had just met/reunited and they're already so close to each other.

You could say he was jealous of Bertholdt, but of course he wouldn't admit to it.

"Eren are you okay?" Mikasa's voice snapped Eren out of his glaring competition with the back of Bertholdt's head.

"You've been glaring at Bertholdt for a long time now, is something wrong?" She said, with an uninterested tone.

"It's nothing.." he muttered.

"Tell me." She said looking him straight in the eye.

"Well....who does Bertholdt think he is, putting his arm around her and acting like she's some type of armrest! See, she's punching him in the arm, she clearly wants him to get off her." He said nodding at his own statement, clearly agreeing with himself.

Mikasa had the most unamused expression on her face. "Eren?" She asked the turquoise eyed boy.

"Hm?" He hummed, indicating for her to continue.