Abrupt Awakening, With You.

I might end this book at 50 or 60 chapters....I'm leaning towards 65 chapters though...

Sorry every book has an end.

Here is a map of the house, sorry if it's a bit messy, I was drawing to the beat of Mic Drop

Thank you all so much 4K reads!

(Y/N) woke up in her bed. "How did I get to my bed? I thought we were at the fair?" She said quietly. She looked at Mikasa on the the right side of her. Eren on the floor, Levi on the bay window, and Hanji on the floor.

'How does she end up on the floor every time?' She thought to herself.

She yawned and hopped out of the bed. What time is it? She looked at the clock on her night stand, and it read 3:28.

'Huh? Is it Sunday?' (Y/N) thought to herself. She looked around her room and found herself staring at the teddy bear Riku got her yesterday.

Her heart fluttered at the thought of him. She brushed off the feeling, realizing that they weren't dating anymore. What're these boys making her feel?

(Y/N) walked out her room and looked down the stairs. Marco, Connie, Reiner and Berthodlt were sleeping peacefully on the floor and couches.

Tip-Toeing her way down the stairs, Marco stirred in his sleep. He sat up and looked at
(Y/N) with his sleepy eyes. "(Y/N)? What are you doing up so early?" He groggily whispered.

"Oh, I'm sorry for waking you up..I couldn't sleep." She whispered back to him.

He stood up out of the sleeping bag he had, and walked over to (Y/N). He wrapped his arm around her waist and brought her closer to him. "Want m-me to help you g-get some sleep?" He said trying to be sly and seductive.

(Y/N) started to giggle at his attempt to seduce her. His face turned to a crimson color in the dark room they were in. "I'm sorry, I-I saw something l-like this on TV..I w-want to try something different." He tried to cover for himself in this predicament.

"Oh, Marco you don't have to try something different just the way you are!" (Y/N) whispered as she pinched his cheek and slipped out of his hold. "Hey, you wanna help me make a bento's for lunch?

Meanwhile, Levi stirred awake, rubbing his eyes as he sat up from the bay window. He heard giggling come from the kitchen. He looked around (Y/N)'s room. Eren was fast asleep on the floor wrapped in his sleeping bag. Mikasa was on the bed and Hanji on the floor.