Taking Care of Aliza and Cliché Truth Or Dare, With You(Pt.3)

Hope you guys like the next chapter!

R/M/N= Random Middle Name.

         ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••                    Hold my hand

                    Hold my hand.
                    •••••••••••••••••••••••

"What are you guys doing here at my house?!" I shouted.

"Woah, (Y/N), next time w-wait...for me.." Hanji said as she started to breathe heavily while hunched over.

"W-We can explain..." Bertholdt stuttered.

"Hanji had texted us your address, and told us to bring a sleeping bag and a pillow." Eren explained quicker than Berthodlt could.

"Hanji is that true?" I said turning to Hanji.

"W-well, you see what had happened was, my finger slipped when I was..uh.." She started to run away.

"Hanji, never go around telling people they can come to our house! We have to check with mom and dad first!" I yelled while running after her.

"U-um guys..c-can we g-go into your house now?" Bertholdt said, stuttering.

"O-oh, sorry.." I said as I used my index finger to scratch my chin as my face turned red. I walked towards the door but before I could pull out my keys to the house, my mom beat me to it and opened the door.

I guess she heard us talking and my yelling from inside the house.

"Ah! I was wondering when you would get home! I'm sorry sweetie but-" She cut herself off.

She looked above me and saw Bertholdt's face and Reiner peeking from the side of Bertholdt.

Her face instantly lit up at the sight of the two. "(Y/N), is that Bertholdt and Reiner? Where is that little stoic boy?" She looked around the two and saw the others standing there. "And you brought more guests?!"

"H-hi, Mrs.(L/N).." Bertholdt said.

"Hello, Mrs.(L/N)." Reiner said right after.

"Honey, who are you talking to?" My dad said as he walked from behind my mom.

"Look who (Y/N) brought home!" She looked back at him.

"Is that Reiner and Bertholdt?" He said as he fixed his glasses.  "Hi, Mr.(L/N)." Reiner said as he stuck his hand out to shake my dad's hand. My dad gradually shook his hand. They parted hands and my dad's gaze landed on Bertholdt.

"So, which one of you are dating my daughter? Is it Bertholdt or Reiner?" He said. My face was on fire and I'm guessing Bertholdt's face was too.

"Oh so it's you Bertholdt? Ya' know I knew you and (Y/N) would make a cute match, I remember that little moment you two shared when you both were little." He chuckled.