Marco Ending

She opens the door to reveal Marco standing there with a small teddy bear, in his hands.
"(Y/N), someone's here for you!" Hanji calls as she ran over and hopped onto the couch next to my mom. My mom smiled at Marco.

I walk over to the door to speak to Marco. As soon as I show up in front of him his face turns red. "Oh hey, what're you doing here Marco?" I ask him.

"I wanted to tell you something." He begins to fiddle with the fur that was on the teddy bear. He just looked so cute, I wanted to hug him.

"(Y/N), can I talk to you outside for a second?" He stutters as he looks down at his shoes.

"Oh, sure." I turn back to my mom to see that she's giving me two thumbs up. I walk outside on the porch with Marco, closing the door behind me and I turn back to Marco to see that he's already staring at me.

"What do you want to talk to me about?" I say even though I already knew what he wanted to tell me. He takes a breath before looking up me with a smile.

"(Y/N), I'm in love—no, I love you. With all my heart. I don't know what I would do if you weren't apart of my life." He smiles down at the ground while saying the last part.

"I may not be bold like Levi, or charming like Riku, or brave like Eren, and I may not be enough to be with you but it doesn't stop me from loving you." He finally looks up and holds my hand in his. I smile towards him, my heartwarming as he looks into my eyes.

Marco slowly inches closer to me. "C-can I kiss you?" He whispers.

I nod my head and he slowly leans down to kiss my lips. As the gap between us closes I wrap my arms around his neck and I bring him closer to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and brings me even closer to his body.

We finally break apart and we stare at each other. I felt my stomach fill with butterflies and I feel like I'm being lifted off the ground. He remembers the teddy bear in his hands and gives it to me.

"Oh, t-this is for you." He stutters. I look down at the teddy bear and I read the little note on the heart. It read:

"вє мιиє?"

"I'm sorry, it isn't as big as the one Riku got you, that's the only I could find that said what I needed to ask you." I look up at him to see that he's looking down at me as well with a red face. "It's really cute." I take it from his hands and I stand on the tips of my toes to give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

He looked at me expectantly, hoping that I read what the heart said, I smile once again at his cute expression.

"That's yes Marco," I say as I hug him. I feel his heartbeat slow down and his arms wrapping around me. "I was hoping you'd say yes."

6 years later...

"Baby, come cuddle with me.." Marco whined as he reaches out for me like a little baby. I shake my head no like a child as well, a small smile on my face. He sits up and makes a pouty face.

"(Y/N)!" He whines I roll my eyes and I slowly walk over to him. "What do you need?" I sit down next to him on the bed.

He smiles at me and leans in to kiss my cheek. "I want to cuddle with you." He leans back and pats on his lap for me to sit on. I hurry to get onto his lap, once I sit down he immediately sits up to kiss my nose.

"What?" I giggle as he wraps his arms around me.

"I forgot how cute you are, I can't help it." He touches my nose with his. His lips graze over mine slightly, making me want to lean in and kiss him. I snake my arms up his torso and I let them rest around his neck. He slowly leans in and kisses my lips gently without applying much pressure. I tangle my hands in his hair as I close my eyes letting him take control.

He slowly trails kisses down my neck, sucking on spots and even nibbling on my skin, possibly leaving marks. I moan his name lowly as he continued down to my cleavage. He begins to move my shirt and continues down to my breast.

I slowly grind on him on instinct and he grunts as he tried to mutter my name. He slowly snakes his hands up my chest and taps gently on my skin gently causing my breath to hitch.

He detaches his lips from my skin and backs up to look at the handy work he's done on my neck and chest.

"Now you really are mine." He smiled. "That'll show all those dumb frat boys who you belong to!" He hugged me even tighter.

"Marco!" I squealed.

5 years later...

"Mommy!" Aimi yelled. I could hear the thumping of two feet pounding on the floor as they made their way to the living room. I suddenly felt two small arms wrapping around my legs. "Mommy! Today, we made ice cream!" She chimed as her eyes lit up as she looked up at me.

"Did Rinny miss me?" She refers to her baby sister that I was holding. She snores as I hold her sleeping body, her hand clutching my shirt.

"I'm sure she did." I smile towards Aimi.

"Did you miss me?" I heard Marco's voice chirp as he walked into the living room, holding Aimi's backpack. He walks over and kisses my cheek then shakes Rinny's small hand.

He sits next to me on the couch and grabs Aimi then places her on his lap. "Want to watch a movie?" Marco asks her. She rapidly shakes her head yes. Marco grabs the remote from the coffee table that was in front of him.

He turns on a movie that Aimi wanted to watch. Somewhere in the middle of the movie Aimi falls asleep joining her baby sister in sleepy land. Marco looks at me and smiles.

"What're you staring at?" I smile as well as I looked down at Rinny who was still sound asleep in my arms. "Oh you know, my favorite person in the world." He smiles as shifts Aimi in his arms and then scoots closer to me.

"I missed you today." He says as he wraps an arm around my waist. I lay my head down on his shoulder and slowly close my eyes. "I missed you too," I reply back. He kisses the top of my head and lies his head on top of mine.

"I love you, (Y/N)." He says as he begins to doze off and join his daughters in sleepy land.

"Love you too, Marco." I also behind to doze off letting the comfort of the darkness engulf me.