Eren Makes His Move, With You.[FINALE]

"Hi Hanji!" Petra called.

"Oh boy.." I said. A taller guy with dirty blond hair slid the door open, but Hanji stayed in the same position like her hands and face were still on the door.

"It's Miche! Welcome back!" One of the boys said. "Hey guys, guess what I found.." Hanji started.

She then brought out a jar filled with what I think is a jar of....over sized toe nails?

"A FRESH SUPPLY OF TITAN FINGER NAIL CLIPPINGS, DIRECT FROM THE DUMPSTER TO YOUR KEEPSAKE SHELF!" She said as she twirled around with the jar in her hands.

She then looked around at everyone. "That's funny, there are a lot of faces in this room!"

"They're first years, they came by to check us out, maybe even join!" Petra said.

"Really!?" Hanji then started to jump around the room. "There's so many of them!" She then started to blabber.

I looked up at the tall boy who was, I think, is called Miche. He was sniffing the top of Jean's head. His face looked satisfied with the smell of his hair which freaked Jean out.

"That's so cool I bet you youngins want to join because you're into stuff like thiiiss!" She pushes the jar into Eren's face.

"Not really, no." He said as he looked at the overjoyed girl with a uninterested expression. "NO NEED TO HIDE HOW YOU FEEL! YOU REALLY WANT TO DISMEMBER TITANS, ALL IN THE NAME OF BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THEM! THIS IS MOST DEFINITELY THE PLACE YOU WANT TO BE!" She blabbered while hugging the jar of titan fingernails and slobbering.

"Hanji! You'll scare them off!" A boy with brown hair and brown eyes interjected.

'Hmm? Hanji hasn't introduced me to this guy before?'

(A/N: sorry I ship Moblit and Hanji so haaarrrd)

"What is the deal with this club? I feel like we've stumbled into a nest of psycho's." Eren said while the boy with the brown hair scolded Hanji.

I couldn't help but notice that Miche boy has been smelling everyone's hair. It looked like he was going for me next.

"Um, excuse me but we're looking for the guy who took my futon! Achoo!" Armin said, Connie was now frantically smelling himself after Miche smelled him.

"Futon?" Hanji said. "Oh yeah I saw Levi running around with one actually." Hanji assures Armin.

"Yeah that's the guy! Do you know where he is?" Eren said excitedly.

"If that's what you're interested in, here." Hanji places an empty water bottle in his hand.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" Eren looked at the bottle.

"GO ON DO IT!" Hanji held a trash can in front of him. "Uh, Okay." Eren tossed it in and it bounced a little, everyone fell even more silent than they already were.

Then, out of nowhere, Levi appeared. With a folded piece of paper and hit Eren on the back of his neck, sending Eren forward.

"Eren!" Mikasa called out. I gasped as he went down on the ground with a thud.

"Hey, moron, recyclable's go in a separate bin. You don't just throw plastic in the trash." He said. "Hello Levi! Excellent form on the slap, as usual! Then again you are the strongest man in the world!" Hanji praises him.

"Can it, Abnormal." Levi retorts.

"I knew it had to be true, you are the strongest man in the world!" Eren said.

"Hey that's my futon you've got! Why did you- achoo- why did you take it! Achoo-achoo!" Armin spoke up but went down with a sneezing fit.

"Isn't it obvious." Levi had repaired the hole in Armin's futon. "Since when does a man need excuses to repair a damaged futon?" He said.

Levi threw the futon on top of Armin and Eren's jacket and Armin was instantly cured.

"You made him stop sneezing.." Eren said in awe. "He's been without it for five minutes and he catches a cold, I'd say someone needs to get himself in better shape." Levi said.

"Ah! It hasn't been this warm in years!" Armin said as he soaked all the warmth he could get.

"Maybe if he wears that thing maybe he'll start showing up to class." Connie suggested. "That's a good idea!" Krista beamed. "Way to go, Armin! Good for you!" Sasha cheered for Armin.

"Aww you guys thank you!" Armin said.

"Levi!" Eren called. "Please let me join the Attack Junior Scout Regiment!" Eren yelled.

"Easy there Cheeburg." Levi said. "This place is a sty."

"Get to cleaning and I'll consider it." Levi said.

"So do you really think you have what it takes to be a scout?" Levi asked us all. "Yes! Please let me sign up sir!" Eren said.

"Whatever it takes, I'm done with it!" I saluted Levi and his face grew to a very, very light shade of pink.

"I need to know that you are aware of the risks that are involved, if the school finds out you'll be expelled, as in kicked out, gone for good." Levi stated.

"Are you prepared for that?" Levi asked.

"Yes sir!" Jean yelled. "He'll yeah we care a lot more about our lunch than our transcripts!" Sasha called. "I want my moms fried chicken back!" Connie yelled. "My bento will be avenged in the name of justice!" I yelled out.

"What about you Cheeburg? What's in this for you?" Levi said. "For me...I want to join the scouts and slaughter any titan that gets in my way!" He said with a menacing facial expression.

"Good enough for me.." Levi stepped forward with the folder paper in his hand. He took one swift slice and everyone had a paper on their face, well...except for me...I was the only one standing still with a paper in my hand. I read the paper, it said: approved. My eyes glistening at the beautiful design.

"Ah! What are you doin-." Eren took the paper off his face and read it. "Woah!"

"Good news, second years, you're all new member of the scouts." Levi said, he sent a wink my way and the heat made its way to my cheeks.

"This is going to be epic!" Connie said as he held the paper above his head. "Hooray, Shadowy Organization!" Sasha said.

"Now the wings of freedom belong to us all." Eren said. "What about our other clubs?" Krista said. "We oughta be able to switch, I mean we've still got some time." Reiner said.

"Wait! Wall cleanup? What the hell?! We turned in our submission forms in on time!" I heard Eren yelling as I walked with Hanji, Levi's and Miche. Levi was reaching to grab my hand.

"The scout regiment is unauthorized, don't tell me you thought the school would approve your membership?" Hanji said.

All of their faces were filled with despair except for Mikasa. "NOOO!" Their groans and grunt filled the hall.

I smile in pity even though I'm in Wall Cleanup too. Mikasa sighed softly.

So how was that? So sorry that I haven't been able to post in three weeks. School is about to end and I'm still trying to bring up two of my grades and I've been doing a lot of shopping for the summer and doing workouts so my summer bod can finally come.(what the hell, 'summer bod')

Well I hope you liked this chapter. Thank you all so much for 3k reads I can't appreciate you guys more than I already do! Thank you all very much!

Stay Kawaii!~❤️🌹🌸