(Y/N), I love you, With You.

^The picture above is what Riku looks like^
^Credit to the Artist, whom I don't know^

"What do I do?" I paced around my room as Hanji stared at me overreacting. "Well it's not my fault you told him you loved him." She responded quite quickly.

"Who did she tell she loved them?" I heard a feminine voice at my window. I snapped my head in that direction and saw a bunch of the fangirls from yesterday crowded by the window.

"What the hell?" I said in disbelief. How'd they even get up to here, this is a two story house?

"Our cover has been blown, everyone retreat!" One of them yelled and they all jumped off of whatever they were standing on and I heard running in my backyard.

"What is wrong with the girls at our school?" Hanji asked, she scratched her head, I could tell she was thinking of ways they could all get up there and stay in a huddle like that on a two story window.

My bedroom door slowly opened and we both quickly looked over towards the door. "Oh, hey Levi." Hanji said. He ignored her presence and walked directly towards me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a kiss.

Out the corner of my eye, I saw Hanji fumbling to get her phone out to take a picture.

Levi pulled away and stared down at me. "I love you, I want you to remember that." He stared at me with his cold gaze before walking out the room, leaving me looking like a tomato.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding I and looked at Hanji.

"I got a picture." Hanji cooed, making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Hanji, delete it now!" I yelled at the brunette. "Never!"

I slumped on the ground in defeat. I let a breathy sigh and though of all the events that occurred today and yesterday.

"Why must I go through all this?" I started to say. "All of the guys in our friend group like me and then two of them already kissed me-." I covered my mouth as soon as those words slipped out my mouth.

"You kissed Riku?!?" Hanji yelled. "Not only did you tell him you loved but you led him on by kissing him back."

"Do you love him?" She asked me.

"I don't know."

<^*^*^>

I sat awkwardly between Riku and Levi at the smoothie shops Riku took me to yesterday.

They would glare at each other but I saw right though that facade. Eren sat across from me, he would give me a nervous glance every once in awhile but I ignored him and focused on trying not to have my elbow accidentally touch one of the boys that I sat by. Everyone was chatting freely until Hanji felt like being a bitch.

(A/N: I love Hanji buuuutt I just needed this little bit.)

After that kiss with Levi and Riku telling me he loved me, I was just about done with everything.

"So (Y/N) how was your day?" Hanji asked, even though she clearly already knew how my day went.

Out the corner of my eyes I saw Levi and Riku look at me with an inquisitive facial expression.

"It was fine.." my voice came out higher than I wanted it to be.

"Anything exciting?" She added on, I knew her aim was set on me and she firing her cannon nonstop. I looked around the table and saw that all eyes were on me. As I was about to open my mouth Eren stood up.

"Ah! I am sorry to interrupt but I left my uh..phone in the car! (Y/N) would you mind going with me to retrieve my cellular device?" Eren blurted out, he stood up, his chair scraping against the tiled floor as he did so.

I quickly caught on to what he was doing.

"What, we walked here thoug-." Sasha started to say before I abruptly interrupted.

"Ah! No I do not mind! Shall we go now?" I chimed, my chair making the same wretched sound as I stood up. Eren nodded vigorously and we both practically ran out the door and to the side of the building.

"Thanks for saving me back there." I said to Eren as soon as we walked a few steps away from the smoothie shops. "Don't mention." He genuinely smiled at me.

"(Y/N)." He said and I gave him my full attention. His eyes lingered to my lips and back to my eyes.

"Yeah?"

"I love you." Is what he said before smashing his lips on top of mine.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha! I will make you guys suffer until the very end.

You see I'm trying to- you know what you guys don't care, you'll just have to wait until the next chapter. I'm making the chapters short on purpose, I'm building the plot right now.

Stay Kawaii!~❤️🌸🌹