Eren Ending

She opens the door to reveal Eren standing there with his hands behind his back as he stood there sweating bullets. Hanji smirked at him before turning to me. "Oh (Y/N), someone's here for you!" She cooed.

I walked over to the door, changing places with Hanji. I smile towards Eren to see him smile awkwardly back. He definitely looked nervous. "H-hey, (Y/N)..." he stutters as he tried to speak.

"Hey Eren, what can I help you with?" I asked him. He looks down at his feet before answering.

"Uh, can I talk to you outside?" He asked me while scratching the back of his neck. I nod and I step outside with him after taking a quick glance at my mom and Hanji. They both give me a thumbs up and I slowly close the door.

I turn back around to see Eren now looking down at the porches floor. "So, what do you need to talk about, Eren." He then look back up to me with his face completely red. He takes a deep breath before beginning to speak.

"I want to say that I'm sOrRy—" His voice cracks making him sigh out loud and say a small 'oh my god' to himself. I giggle a bit since it was kind of cute. He continues like nothing happened though. "I'm sorry for being such a dick to you, I didn't give you a choice when I kissed you at that smoothie shop,"

"When I took you to that alleyway when we went to the fair, I wanted to kiss you so bad, I can't believe I'm saying this but, you made me..h—horn—flustered, no hot, you made me hot." He was about to say one word until he kept stuttering. I smiled at him being so flustered around me.

"When we were at school and you found out that I had a crush on you—along with eight other guys—I felt so devastated, I didn't want you to find out that way, I wanted to be the one to confess to you not let some other person blurt it out for me." He said as he looked directly into my eyes. "So that's why I'm here now to settle one thing and accomplish another," he grabs my hand and intertwines it in his. I felt just how warm his hands were.

"(Y/N), I love you. I'm happy to have someone like you in my life and I want you to stay in my life. Will you be my girlfriend?" He puts his confession into a more simpler way. Just the smile on his face made my heart melt by just staring at it. I immediately engulf him into a hug, I bury my face into his chest and I smiled.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend." I say. At first he was taken off guard by my sudden hug but he slowly wrapped his arms around me, slowly taking me into his warmth.

We broke the hug after a few more seconds of standing there. We both stood there with dumb grins on our faces. "How about we have our first kiss as a couple?" Eren suddenly brings up. My face flares up and I agree with him.

He wraps his arms around my torso and I wrap my arms around his shoulders. We both slowly lean in until our lips touch, everything came natural after that.

We broke apart and stared at each other with our faces a light pink color. Eren leaned his forehead against mine and closed his eyes, I copy his motions and we stood there for a little before going inside. "I love you so much (Y/N).." He whispered to me.

"I love you too Eren."

6 years later...

"Baby," Eren murmured into my ear with his raspy voice. I hummed as an answer since I just woke up. I kept my eyes closed in hopes to fall back asleep.

"(Y/N).." he begins to stutter. I hum back a little bit louder, kind of getting annoyed. Suddenly I hear him moaning. He grabs my hand and placed it on something hard and rubbed my hand on it.

Immediately, I open my eyes to see Eren's flushed face in front of mine. He bit his lip making it turn red. I move the covers to see that Eren was rubbing my hand on his hard member.