Summer Is Here! With You.

Ahhhh finally I can go back to writing without the episodes. Now chapters might come out a little bit faster.

Sorry but guys, I am a procrastinator. You probably already knew that though.

I decided to skip the school festival and the club initiation so...that's a thing now.

On with the chapter.

Months past by super quickly and we were already at the end of the school year in the blink of an eye. Hanji pulled me towards the gates of our school, ready to go home and relax all summer.

"Oh my God! (Y/N) hurry! We have so many fun things to do and so little time to do them!" She called out as she kept running with me behind her. "We have to get the gerbil

"Woah! Wait up!" I hear a familiar voice behind us. Hanji stops and turns around to see who called us and her lips curl up into a creepy smile. "I see someone has come for you (Y/N)..." she grabs onto my shoulder as she looked down at me.

She swiftly turns me around to have me look at whoever was behind me. I am met with a strong chest directly into my face. My eyes slowly wander up the muscular build to see that Riku was in front of me.

We stand there just staring into each other eyes.

'I'm still in love with you, (Y/N).'

I bet this is super awkward for the both of us since we both confessed to each other a few months ago. I didn't think he still remembered, but by the look in his eyes I screaming 'I Love You' I think I have vivid picture of what he's thinking about at this moment.

"U-um, hey.." Riku looks down at me shyly. "Do you want to hang out at my place this summer? For my birthday, two days from now..I'm actually having a pool party. You remember the pool at my house, right?" A small smile was on his lips as he stared into my eyes.

"O-oh, yeah..I remember." I looked down to my feet.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come and—." He was suddenly caught off guard by Jean who came by and out an arm around his neck, causing me to look in the direction of his booming voice.

"Did I hear pool party? Say, how about you invite everyone in our class?" Jean says arrogantly as he pulls Riku close to where the sides of their foreheads are basically touching.

"Woah! You didn't mean to not invite us to your birthday party, Riku? Now did you? We all know you're not like that, isn't that right, Riku?" Eren joins into the mix linking arms with Riku and looking at him with a smug but dark expression.

"Oh it would be fun to have a pool party together as a big friend group! Yeah let's do that!" A big smile sprang to my lips as I stared at the tall boys infront of me. "If you're fine with that, Riku." I looked up at him and that look was back into his eyes.

It took him a little while to answer, that is until Jean nudged him a little and he snapped back to reality.

"Y-Yeah! Yeah that does sound like fun." He said, not even breaking eye contact with me.

"Come on, (Y/N)! Let's go get ice cream!" Eren and Jean let go of Riku and rushed over to me and linked arms with me, then carried all the way to the exit of the school. Leaving Riku standing there just staring off into space.

"So (Y/N)," Eren started to say.

"Hmm?" I hummed as an answer.

"What are you doing for the summer?"