Cliché Truth or Dare, With You.(FINALE)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y-You can h-hold m-my hand if you want
••••••••••••••••••

"Do you guys want to play Truth or Dare?" Hanji asked as she sat down on the couch.

"Sure, that would be-" Eren cut me off.

"N-No! I-I mean, we c-can't play Truth or Dare because..uh.." He stuttered and trailed off.

"Because what, Eren...it'll be fun, maybe it'll blossom until a new relationship...for all we know, (Y/N) could be kissed by anyone, hmmm?" Hanji looked at him tauntingly. I looked at Hanji quizzically.

What does she mean by that?

"Let's start the game, shall we?" Hanji spoke globally.

We all say in a circle and began the game with Ymir.

"Okay Ymir, pick who you're going to ask." Hanji told Ymir.

"Let's start with, Reiner." She said looking at the buff boy.

"Truth or Dare?" Ymir said.

"Dare." He smirked at her, but she wasn't phased at all.

"I dare you to.... lick the wall." Ymir said blankly, if you looked her straight in the eyes, you could tell she wasn't joking.

By the time he had got up and walked towards the wall we started to chant; "Lick that wall."

He slowly creeped up to the wall. "Wall, I'm just as uncomfortable as you are right now." He opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, prepared for the sandpaper feeling to meet his tastebuds.

"What the hell is this?" A monotone voice said from behind us.

Everyone turned around in surprise.

"Hello Levi!" Hanji said to him, while having the biggest smile on her face. "How did you get in here, and how do you know my address?!" I yelled at/asked him.

"Hanji sent it to me, and told me to come over, that it was some type of 'emergency'." He said staring at me in the eyes.

"There I licked the wall!" Reiner yelled.

"Hmm, we didn't see, do it again." Connie said to him.

Reiner fainted, he fell to the ground with a loud thud. You could almost see his soul come out.