Remember, With You

So I really don't know what to put in the message before the chapter...

So for right now I'm just going to leave it blank..😅

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

(N/N): Nickname
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

2nd POV

You were now running to school, adrenaline, rushing through your veins with every step you took.

Krista was riding on Ymir's back, both of them had a determined look on their faces, but you knew deep down inside they were hiding the fears of getting their lunch taken.

It couldn't get any worse, you're all running from a Titan AND you were going to be late.
But the Titan didn't want to eat you, it merely just wants to eat your lunch.

While you and the others ran, Connie, Sasha, and Armin were having trouble keeping up.

That was until they finally looked behind them and suddenly had a boost in their speeds.

But unlucky for you a pebble was positioned ever so perfectly that you tripped on it and face planted directly on the pavement.

You were knocked out on impact.
To your demise, the monstrous giant reached down and picked up your fragile body.

"(Y/N)!" All of your friends screamed.

As the Titan lifted you up, your eyes slowly opened.

Your face showed true horror in the flesh. You passed out again.

It grabbed you by the leg, making your skirt go up, but it didn't care about your skirt, your lunch was it's only priority. The boys blushed madly after noticing your underwear.

It shook you up and down, anger bubbled in all the boys' stomachs, especially Eren's. The Titan noticed that the only thing that dropped was a spare pad that you kept in your pocket, of course none of the boys knew what it was.

It carelessly dropped you and walked off, leaving your unconscious body to fall.

"(Y/N)!" Bertholdt yelled.

Without thinking, the tall boy ran towards your falling being and positioned himself directly to where you were falling. Your limp body fell right into his arms.

"I got you...I got you..." He repeated. He smiled at you, now knowing that you were okay.

The tall, lanky boy fell to his knees, he held you closer to him. He brought his face close to your ear and whispered something he wanted only you to hear.

"I may have only met you today but I feel like I've known you for years..." He whispered.
He watched as a small smile made it's way to your lips.

"(Y/N)!" Hanji yelled as she ran to you and Bertholdt.
She grabbed your body from Bertholdt's grasp. Your eyes slowly opened. Hanji started to cry, she hugged you and slowly rocked back and forth.

You hugged her back after a few seconds, a smile curving your lips upwards. "You s-scared me don't ever do that e-ever a-again!"
She stuttered.

"Don't worry...about me..I'm fine..." You muttered out.

❤❤❤❤❤Time Skip❤❤❤❤❤

Third POV

After the....'incident' everyone acted as if it never happened.

Bertholdt felt a strong connection between him and (Y/N), like he's known the (H/C) haired girl before.