King Marco, With You.(Pt.1)

••••••••••••••••••••Hey, my hand is cold, would you mind holding it?••••••••••••••

Hey, my hand is cold, would you mind holding it?
••••••••••••••

"WHY THE HELL IS THAT SUICIDAL MANIAC WITH THAT MAGNIFICENT ANGEL!?" A familiar voice yelled.

'Who's yelling...let me sleep...' I thought to myself.

I nuzzle my face into my pillow. It's a lot more firm than it was.

"Shut the hell u-." A stoic voice started to say but stopped themselves.

'Levi? Okay...I guess I should get up..'

I try getting up but I was pulled down by my pillow. 'When did my pillow grow arms?!'

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Eren's green shirt. We both had our arms wrapped each other.

I could tell Eren had noticed too, because his heart beat fastened. He released me and I rolled right into Mikasa.

"Eh.....? (Y/N)?" Mikasa said groggily. She turned around and looked at Eren. Her expression was dark.

"EREN, YOU PERVERT!" She kicked him out the bed, and onto the floor.

"Eren, I am deeply sorry for hurting you, but that is too far." Mikasa said to him.

Reiner and Jean came into the room and picked Eren up by the arms then marched out the room.

Levi got up from the bay window and followed behind them.

"Where are you guys taking me!?" Eren yelled. "Tch, Shut up!" Levi hit Eren on the back of the head.

Mikasa went back to sleep. I looked around my room and I saw Eren's covers on the ground and his pillow was no where near the sleeping bag..

He probably through it in frustration when trying to sleep which led him to get in the bed, because the floor was bad for his back. Just a hunch.

I look at the other side of the bed and saw Hanji sleeping peacefully on the floor. When Eren got into the bed, Hanji probably fell, but she's a hard sleeper, so she's fine.

I walked out the room and walked to the Guest Room, where Ymir, Krista, and Sasha slept.

Sasha was on the floor playing on her phone, Ymir and Krista were on the bed talking.

"Hey guys, do you know where the boys went?" I spoke globally. "They went somewhere carrying Eren..." Krista started to say. "..or was it Jean...I can't tell them apart!" She finished.

"Do you guys mind if I hang out in here?" I asked them, even though it was my house.

"Sure! Make yourself at home even though you are at home!" Sasha said.

We all giggled at Sasha remark. Ymir smiled at it.

[POINT OF VIEW CHANGE TO EREN]

They brought a lamp up to my face, I squinted. "Now! Explain why you were in (Y/N)'s cradling her!" Jean yelled as Connie brought the light closer to my face.

"Guys, isn't this a big unreasonable!?" Marco said. "No!" They all yelled.(except Eren and Levi) 

Even the sweet Bertholdt was in on this. Connie brought the light closer. Levi got into the situation. Though he was still in his pajamas, he still looked very intimidating.

"Tell me, why you were in (Y/N)'-." He said until Eren stopped him.

"ALRIGHT! THE REASON WHY I WAS IN (Y/N)'S BED IS BECAUSE...I....I..." Eren took a big gulp.

"Because I.....I w-was....scared...." He said with his head down.

All the boys stayed silent for a few seconds.

"Why the hell would you think-." Jean started to say but Levi stopped him.

"Why were you scared?" Levi asked Eren. "You're buying this!?" Jean said to Levi.

Levi glared at him. "I could hear voices by the bay window, and they were moving around the room, I had my pillow over my head and when I uncovered my head I looked at (Y/N), and I ran, got under the covers and hugged her...." Eren said really fast.

"Why-." Levi started to say before the kitchen door slammed open.

"Everyone put your hands up! The Queen (Y/N) is entering the room! I repeat the Queen (Y/N)." Sasha yelled.

"Hands where I can see em'!" Hanji said as she walked into the room behind Sasha.

(Y/N) came in on a chair Ymir and Mikasa were holding. "Guys what is this for?"
(Y/N) angelic voice is music to my ears.
Mikasa and Ymir put the chair down.

She had a foil crown on. Hanji was holding a slightly bigger crown. "Now which one of you boys are going to wear this crown and become king?....and get to have this beauty as your queen...." Hanji said gesturing to (Y/N).

Sasha joined in by raising her eyebrows and pointing to (Y/N). Krista rushed into the room with a bunch of brushes and shaped boxes in her hands.

(A/N: I tried making it seem like the boys don't know what makeup looked like.)

"(Y/N)! I have to do your makeup for your King!" She wailed.

"THAT CROWN IS MINE!" Reiner yelled ran for the crown but I got up tackled him before he could get to it.

"ITS MINE!" Connie yelled. "SHUT UP CUEBALL! THAT CROWN WILL BE MINE!" Jean said, pushing Connie's head down before he could grab the crown.

"Guys there is a more reasonable way to settle this!" Marco tried to butt-in.

"NO THERE ISN'T!" Every boy except Levi yelled at him.

Sorry this chapter isn't as long as the others! Once again we have left on a cliffhanger.

I still hope you liked the chapter! Thank you all for all the support on this book. For a second I thought no one would read it! Thank you all so much!

Hanji: Make sure to Vote!
Krista: Yeah! Keep on supporting!
Sasha: Stay Kawaii!~🌹🌸❤️

Hey that's my line!

STAY KAWAII!~🌹🌸❤️