Part 1 - The Boy Who Was Always Late

Authors note

Seppo - Australian slang for American.

Don't understand how I thought about it, but it is fiction, right?

---------

I sat in class staring at my fingers. Not paying any attention to what my teacher was saying. I look at the time. 9:45am. Fifteen minutes until was the lesson was over. I heard the door open and everybody's attention was drawn to the door.

"Mr Dolan. You are late. Why am I surprised?" Mr Smith sighs.

He runs his fingers through his hair as he shrugs his shoulders.

"Had shit to do." He says taking a seat and wrapping his arm around Megan.

Megan was his girlfriend. You see Megan was a girl with a very low I.Q. She was the type of girl that everyone wanted to be but also the girl that everyone talked shit about and got annoyed with her existence at the same time. So you may ask... If people find this girl so damn annoying, why would anyone want to be her? Well that guy that had just wrapped his arm around her. That was Ethan Dolan. Captain of the football team. The lacrosse team. Wrestling team. You know the stupid fucking cliche that you have in those stupid movies. Ethan Dolan was a self-absorbed dickhead. He treated everyone like shit. And I guess you could include me in the list of everyone. But you know how it is. Nobody fucking cares what this guy does to people. In fact he gets worshiped for doing so by his friends. Oh yeah and his twin brother Grayson, Satan had a twin brother.

"Mr Dolan did you bring in homework?" Mr smith asked with a frown.

"Do I ever?" He laughed.

The whole class laughed with him. I roll my eyes as I sink back into my seat. Now, you're probably wondering who the fuck I am. I am Kendall Stone. Or you can call me nobody. Because that's what I am in this school. A nobody. And I didn't mind it at all. I didn't have friends. Or siblings. I didn't get bullied. I'm that much of a nobody that didn't even get bullied. Which is a good thing, yes.

"Ethan, what is the point of coming into school if you do not do any work?"

Ethan scratched his head and shrugged his shoulders like he usually did.

"What's a prison without their top warden?" He winked to Mr Smith.

Mr Smith replied with an eye roll like he usually did to Ethan. Ethan spent the remaining fifteen minutes whispering and talking to Megan. And she giggled and blushed like she always did.

When the bell had rung everyone got up rushing out of their seats and running toward the door. I was left in class packing up my things still taking my time. I hear foot steps coming toward me and I look up.

"How are you finding creative writing Kendall?" Mr Smith asks.

I shrug my shoulders. "It's okay. Kind of hard to learn with that kid in class."

"That kid?" He laughs.

"Oh, I mean Ethan."

Mr Smith nodded. "Which brings me to Ethan." He says raising an eyebrow. "He is doing very bad with English this year."

"I'm really not surprised Mr Smith."

All he did was laugh. "I was wondering if you could maybe... Help him?"

I frown. "Help? Him?"

He nods slowly. "Tutor."

I shake my head. "No... I really couldn't."

"Maybe just think about."

I shake my head again. "Talking to Ethan would be like talking to a brick wall."

"It would look very good on your college application. I mean you are the best student in the class Kendall. It would mean a lot to me and Ethan's family. And maybe even Ethan."

I stood there staring at the ground. It would look good on my college application.

I sigh. "Yeah okay."

"Awesome." He claps with a smile. "I'll let his family know right away."

-------

Authors note.

bout to go down oxoxoxoxo thank u for reading.