Part 29 - It is a Bore

It was Thursday and it had been a two weeks since the incident. And I was in class, in English. Ethan wasn't at school today. I know that because there was five minutes left for the lesson. He usually makes his grand entry fifteen minutes before the lesson ends so he can get marked present. I wasn't paying any attention. I had my head down. I wasn't talking a lot lately. To anyone. Not even my parents. As soon as I would get home I would go straight to my room and go to sleep.

The bell went and I made my way to my locker. Doing the usual. As I was getting things out I heard a voice.

"How's that black eye, bitch." I hear Megan snarl.

I ignore her continuing to grab things out. I look down the hall and I see Ethan and Grayson. They were just talking and looking around the hall. His eyes fell upon me and I look away shutting my locker. I walked to the cafeteria and grabbed out a book and begun to eat. I look up and I see Ethan and Grayson sitting at another table by themselves. Which really made me wonder; why aren't they with the rest of them? They were just eating and talking and they both looked really down.

-

I was walking home from school. My life had seem so boring without Ethan in it. I went back to being invisible and I was fine with it. Grayson never looked at me or talked to me since the day of the beating I got. Which I wasn't complaining about. When I got home I went to my room turned off the lights and went straight to sleep.