Chapter 9

The story still takes place at the night of Anne's Birthday Party.

A n n e

"What's does he even see in her?", I asked Jessica, as I snobbed. Jessica was comforting me.

"I don't know", she said.
"I mean.. I'm a girlfriend, I have so many friends, and people who like me. Do you know how many guys wanted me? I'm rich, and I'd do anything to him. What does she have that I don't?", I asked with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Nothing", she said not helping me.
"Shut up, Jessica! Apparently, Will doesn't think so, because he continues to choose her over me. I can't believe he did this to me. On my birthday. In front of all those people. My social life is over", I said.

As a knocked sounded on the door.
I quickly got up, going to it, hoping it was William. Praying he had come to his senses.

I opened the door to see Ms, Henry.
She rolled her eyes in disgust.

"Are you actually crying over my son?", She asked.
"Yes. I love him", I said.
"Please, child, we have more important matters to tend to the my son breaking your little heart", she said.

"But it's my birthday, how can you do this to me on my birthday", I wined.

"Obviously, William doesn't care", she said.
"He's been acting different", I said.
"Because of that whore, Alexandra. Ever since she's gotten here, she's been trouble", she said.

"What do you suppose we do?", I asked.

" Jessica leave us please", she said as Jessica nodded and walked out the door, Ms. Henry, closed it.

"You're going to find a way to make to get Alexandra expelled", she said.

"Isn't that too far?", I asked.
"They already taken mask and my husband away from me. I refuse to let her type of people take my only son that I have left a way too", she snapped referring that the driver who killed Matt and Mr.Henry was black.

"Okay? But how", I said.
"Do anything you must get that girl of Oakham, and away from my son", she said.

"Besides I'm sure you want Will back as much as I do", she said before leaving.

A l e x

The question was still unanswered.
Did I forgive him.
Did I kiss him back.

I didn't know what I should do.
My seeing his lips against hers, still sickened me. I don't ever want to feel that way, ever again. broken hearted.

"Please. Alex. Say something", he finally spoke interrupting our silence.
"Why are you so silent?", He asked.
"Why?", I asked.
"Because I can't handle you not talking to me. It drives me insane", he said.

Before I said something that could make this moment turn into a John Green scene, I decided to listen to my head, instead of my heart.

"I-im sorry. I can't.. can't do this", I said walking off again as he began to follow me.

"What the hell is up with you running away?", I heard him say making me smile.
Stop.
Alex.

"Alexandra", he said finally catching up to me, and turning me around.
Don't do it.
Don't start with that wimpy shit, I tried to tell myself. Anything not to make me break down.