Chapter 32

Alexandra's POV

I sat outside on the steps of the dorm biting my lip nervously.

"What are you still doing out here?", Sophie asked dressed in her night clothes as if she was ready for bed.

"I-I was just thinking", I said.
As she took the opportunity to sit down next to me, "I think what you did tonight for William, was amazing. Talking in front of a room filled of rich assholes who judge you, and showing them differently is totally badass", she said.

I smiled smiled for a second but it quickly went away, she obviously was trying to cheer me up.

"What happened after you went back stage?", she asked.
"His mother happened.", I said looking at the ground.

"What she say?", she asked.
"Everything I knew she was going to say. I mean she really hates me, and wants me out of his life", I said.

"Aren't you already tho. I mean, your with Liam right?", she asked.

"Not exactly", I said.
She raised her eyebrow at me, "What do you mean, not exactly? Just a month ago, you were kissing him and sleeping with him? What happened?", she asked.

"That's the thing. Liam and I were never together, we had sex one time and that was all. Besides, he doesn't even do love thing, he just has casual sex", I said.

"That's what he said? That he doesn't do the relationship thing?", she asked.
I nodded.

"And you believed him? Boys only say that when they're trying to send you a hint that they don't see themselves with anyone but you", she said.

"What?", I asked.
"Think about it? When William isn't there for you, or whenever you need to get away, whose always there for you?", she asked.

Liam.
"We're just friends", I said.
"Yeah. With a lot of benefits", she said.

I sighed. "It doesn't matter because I- I cut myself off, "you what?", she asked.

"Your not over William are you?", she asked as her eyes widen.
"I don't think I was ever over him", I said.
"Then why did you tell him you didn't love him?", she asked with confusion in her voice.

"The only way for William to get everything he needs was for me to let him go, so I did", I said.

"What about what he wanted? Alexandra, what he needed most, was you", she said.

"If that was true he wouldn't have gave up on us, just because his mother wanted him to", I said.

"I never gave up on us", the voice of William shaken my soul. I looked up to see William approaching both Sophie and I.

"I'll be inside", sophie said getting up and going inside.

I stood up, still wearing my dress, as he still wore his tux.
I inhaled and exhaled, trying to calm my breathing.

"W-what are you doing here?", I asked him.

"Do you trust me?", he asked.

"Is it wrong if I say no?", I asked him.
"Do you trust me, Alex?", he asked once more with a more serious tone.

"Yes", I said with doubt in my voice.
"Follow me", he said intertwining his fingers with mine, as we walked away from the dorm.